Orange County Babies
Options

Q regarding binding

How long did you bind? I have been wearing the belly bandit since I gave birth and my tummy is flat but not tight. There is some jiggly skin left. Will that go away with the belly bandit or at least overtime?

Re: Q regarding binding

• Options

Congrats on your cutie! I'm also very interested in this topic -- I'm having a c-section due to a breech position, and I've read articles where hospitals recommend binding to help with the incision healing and support.

Out of curiosity, did you have a flat tummy prior to pregnancy? Just looking to determine best-case scenario! Big Smile

• Options
    Yes, I had a flat tummy prior. It wasn't toned (and definitely no 6 pack. lol!) but there were no jiggles.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    binding doesnt make the jiggles completely disappear :(
  • Options
    I had a flat tummy before. THen I had surgery while pregnant, and a HUGE basketball belly. 10 months later its still not flat like before, but it gets a little better all the time. So I think time plays a big role in saying goodbye to the belly.
  • Options
    Wow, I have been wearing the belly bandit night and day and my belly is still not gone Crying. I think I am done wearing it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"