Infertility

Bachelorette Fans come in

I tivo'd it because we were busy and couldn't watch last night.  But now I'm so curious and want to know what happened.  Did Reid come back?  Did she really pick Ed?
Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Fans come in

• LCB34LCB34 member
    I tivo'd it as well since I was on a flight last night.  But, I caught the last 10 minutes or so.  Yes, she picks Ed and yes, he proposes.  Reid did come back but I don't really know what happened as I haven't watched it yet.  If you want a full recap look at www.ew.com and go to the TV section.  They have a girl that does a pretty  good recap each week!
  • I'm obsessed with this show.  I loved Reid so I felt super bad for him last night, yes he came back and she still chose Ed.  Reid and Kiptyn both left with a broken heart.  Reid seemed so confident that she would go to him and doesn't understand why she likes Ed.  She was sayign how she was so in love with Ed.  I can't wait for tonight!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebear:
    I'm obsessed with this show.  I loved Reid so I felt super bad for him last night, yes he came back and she still chose Ed.  Reid and Kiptyn both left with a broken heart.  Reid seemed so confident that she would go to him and doesn't understand why she likes Ed.  She was sayign how she was so in love with Ed.  I can't wait for tonight!!
     What???  She is so not in love with Ed.  Gimme a break.  Ughhhh.  Now I'm glad I didn't watch.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I felt really bad for Reid as well. It was painful to watch cause it seemed like it took a long time for her to make her decision and it just made it worse for him. She picked Ed in the end which I dont think its going to last really. I didnt like him and wanted her to either pick Reid or Kiptyn. I felt bad for Kipt too. It seemed like there last date together went so well and he really opened up to her. Im watching the final rose tonight....Who do you think will be the next Bachelor?
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • I am a Reid fan as well, and last night got annoying if you ask me. She has too strong of feelings for reid which was evident, she should have never said yes to anyone last night, and you wonder why the relationships don't last! I feel sorry for Ed too b/c he didn't even know what was going on before he got there, how would you feel if you proposed to someone who was just hugging and crying all over someone else?? And the whole Ed leaving and coming back thing, regardless that would have set me back if i was Jill.

Tonight will be interesting, i mean how in three months while all on camera can you "fall in love" with someone and then propose to them?? It isn't real life, and i think the show makes a mockery of marriage, and the commitment that comes with it, it's not just a ring on your finger, i think she just wanted to be engaged sooo bad, there is sooo much more to it then that, um why do you think the divorce rate is so high in the US??

I complain about the show but can't get enough so oh well, i am gonna root for Reid as the next "Bachelor :)

vent over!

• next bachelor is Reid or Kiptyn??
  • Not sure who the next bachelor is, they announce it tonight i believe Yes
  • I was happy with the choice but, still would have been happier if Reid won. I totally understood why she kicked him out though. He couldn't open up.

Supposedly, Kiptyn is the next Bachelor.

Tonight's finale is supposed to be uber dramatic.  if you want to read the spoiler...here is it:

After the Final Rose Spoiler:

In tonight's After The Final Rose episode, however, apparently viewers find out that Jillian and Ed are not together anymore! And worse, it seems like Ed had a girlfriend all along! If that were to be true, a new level of reality drama might be reached. However, if -as is suspected- Jillian ends up going with Reid after all, the whole situation might turn into a refried version of an already seen reality-romance episode. It would just be too similar to the ending of The Bachelor, where Jason Mesnick first proposed to Melissa Rycroft but then surprisingly ended it in the reunion show to be with Molly Malaney, and too obviously manipulated to be believed, even for reality television standards.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • I would like to see Jake as the next one... he seemed to be more ready for marriage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want Jake to get introduced to Stephanie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 06hoky06hoky member
    I knew she would pick Ed the whole time.  I hate it for Reid...he was my favorite out of the remaining 3.  I think Kiptyn wasn't ready for the whole marriage and Ed was just annoying to me.  His short green swim trunks drove me nuts!  Jake was my favorite and I'd like to see him as the next bachelor!
    image Started TTC 11/07 BFP 09/24/08 Miscarriage 09/30/08 First cycle of clomid August 09 Second cycle of clomid September 09 BFP 09/30/09 Miscarriage 10/10/09 Three more rounds of clomid and no success Diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility Abnormal Bleeding for 3 months resulted in D&C but results were normal November 2010 100mg clomid but didn't respond December 2010 forced break for a cyst February 2011 150mg clomid but still no response March 2011 250mg clomid and responded! Ovidrel trigger shot and IUI on March 31 Beta #1 11dpo: 27 Beta #2 15dpo: 85 Beta #3 18dpo 276 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I agree.. ABC is getting to be a little much with all these twists. Supposedly Ed has a G/F, tonight should be interesting!!

I <3 Reid!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"