Babies on the Brain

What do you wear when it's 65-75 degrees?

I'm trying to pack for our trip and I honestly don't remember what you wear at that temp range. Shorts? Pants? Short sleeves? Long sleeves?

Halp.  

Re: What do you wear when it's 65-75 degrees?

• We had weather like this last week and this week.  All week I have been wearing pants, and shirt with a sweater just in case it actually warms up. 
    Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • imageLucyAnnie:
    We had weather like this last week and this week.  All week I have been wearing pants, and shirt with a sweater just in case it actually warms up. 

That makes sense. I actually had to buy Andrew shoes (not sandals). Can't.Wait.  

• Loading the player...
  • imagefredalina:
    i would pack a pair of shorts, lots of jeans, some short sleeve shirts, and maybe a hoodie for night-time.

Gracias. Want to come pack it for me to keep you busy until your meeting?  

• imagefredalina:
    i would pack a pair of shorts, lots of jeans, some short sleeve shirts, and maybe a hoodie for night-time.

This. It's been like this here for the past week and I am LOVING it. A long-sleeved shirt or jacket is good for night time too depending on what you're planning on doing.

• I wore some capri pants and a short sleeve shirt, w/a light jacket or sweater for night time.  Nathan wore pants and a short sleeve shirt for day time and also I packed him a jacket as well. 65 isn' that cool, I would kill for some 65 degree weather right about now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageaggie_teacher:

I honestly don't remember what you wear at that temp range.

Because it is ungodly hot in Texas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejlee1106:
    imageaggie_teacher:

Exactly. Sounds like parka weather to me.

• Pants and sleeveless tops with a light sweater or hoodie close by. I tend to get hot going in and out but some people have a/c's running and I freeze, but if you are in the sun you can get warm. This is perfect weather to wear shorts and sweatshirts or jeans/t-shirts depending on if you tend to be hot or cold natured.

Just think layers!

• imageaggie_teacher:
    imagejlee1106:
    imageaggie_teacher:

Exactly. Sounds like parka weather to me.

Okkkaay?  I can't even remember what 65 feels like much less what to wear.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"