2nd Trimester

Big u/s surprise..

I'm not normally a "crier" but yesterday at our 20 week ultrasound I cried like a baby. Seriously, it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I knew it was going to be exciting and life changing but I never thought I would be that emotional that quickly. I am still surprised today. Almost, in shock at how amazing it was. Now, I want to have an ultrasound every Dr's appt! lol

Re: Big u/s surprise..

• That is sweet. It is amazing to see. It always makes things seem alittle more real for me.

• Loading the player...
  • Aw, I'm not a crier either but I definitely cried at my first ultrasound!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    http://i41.tinypic.com/111ov4j.jpg
    2007-Sept 2008: TTC the old fashioned way
    Sept 2008 - Jan 2009: Clomid 100mg
    Feb 2009: 200mg Clomid = BFP! on March 20, 2009 - It's a BOY!
    Nov 26th 2009: Aidan Michael, 20.5" 7lb12oz
    Feb 2010: Start TTC again, the old fashioned way
    Mar - June 2011: Clomid 100mg
    July 2011: Unmedicated cycle = BFP! on August 29th, 2011
    Nov 6th 2011: m/c due to subchorionic hematoma
    Dec 2011: Start TTC again, unmedicated
    February 12th, 2012: BFP! EDD 10/23/12
    Mar 12th 2012: diagnosed as blighted ovum
    Trying again..
  • That's very sweet! : )

I've had about 6 u/s so far and each one gets more and more emotional because the baby is becoming more and more ... real.  I have a feeling my Big u/s in three weeks will leave me as big ole mess but I can't wait.

• Seeing your baby up on the screen just makes it all seem so real.
  • My husband and I cried to at our first U/S at 6 1/2 weeks. We now have had 3 U/S and each one just keeps getting better. I think everytime, the more the baby develops and you'll really be able to know what your looking at...makes it more and more sweet! I heard the heartbeat the other day for the first time and THAT was ssooooooo awesome!
  • I am NOT a crier either, but something in me told me to have them write down the sex so we could read it on the beach instead of in the room with the tech.  We did and when we read it I teared up and started crying as soon as my DH left the room.

Just shows how much we love our little ones already!!!

• I cried too when the tech told me it was a girl. Like, I cried a lot, happy tears of course. I had to sit with the box of tissues next to me for the rest of the ultrasound.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"