2nd Trimester

I am craving sangria!

I really want a glass of red sangria!!! ?I am so craving it! ?I am not usually a wine drinker but I really want it now!

Re: I am craving sangria!

• ohhhh that does sound good, but so does a mojito!
  • Mmmmm... sangria.  What is the nonalcoholic equivalent?  Is there any?  (I hope so!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mmmm.  I have really missed drinking white russians personally.  I have sipped on a little wine from time to time troughout my pregnancy, but I realize that it is a personal decision.  After the research I did, I decided that such a small quantity should be fine. 
  • Thats funny bc I am not a drinker but i have been craving sangria this pg.
  • imagedansozzi:
    I really want a glass of red sangria!!!  I am so craving it!  I am not usually a wine drinker but I really want it now!

Ooooo...now I am too!!!!! 

• imageAbsoluteLM:
    Mmmmm... sangria.  What is the nonalcoholic equivalent?  Is there any?  (I hope so!)

juice haha 

• ive been having these cravings too. i've been told a little wine won't hurt but I'm just too paranoid to try it!
  • I have been wanting sangria this entire pg, which is really strange to me.  Even though I loved it pre-pg, I didn't drink it all that much.  Now it's the one alcoholic beverage I can't stop thinking about!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imagebrainwashxx:
    ive been having these cravings too. i've been told a little wine won't hurt but I'm just too paranoid to try it!

Ditto!!

--I really miss margaritas this summer =(

• That's so funny because before I found out I was pg I couldn't get enough of my Mai Tai's.  I think it has something to do with all of the fruit juices involved in those drinks...and I still can't get it off the brain!!!
  • OMG, me too! I LOVE the stuff anyway, but since being KU I have been wanting it all the time. That and a Corona with lime....
  • I've always been anti-alcholo during pregnancy, but I sipped a glass of sangria at lunch the other day.  I've felt guilty ever since, and won't do it again, but man it was sooooooooo good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"