2nd Trimester

Felt the baby kick! CRAZY!

I am only about 13 weeks preggo and I could swear I felt the baby kick this morning. For about a week now I have felt flutters. Is it even possible to feel the baby this early? When I went in for my U/S at 10 1/2 weeks, the little nugget was a mover and shaker. Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Felt the baby kick! CRAZY!

• I am further along with twins and one is a total mover and I am still not sure if I am feeling anything.  Are you sure?
  • I'm not sure if you can this early.  However, they say if it isnt your first, you can feel it sooner. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
    ~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
    ~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
    ~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  
  • Loading the player...
  • Our LO would hardly stay still at our 12 week u/s long enough for the tech to get good measurement.  He/she was all over the place!

I started feeling flutters between 17 and 18 weeks.

ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • at my dating and 13 week ultrasounds they said that my baby wouldnt' sit still and was moving all over the place. I didn't start feeling flutters until 18 weeks and I'm still waiting for more pronounced movements

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• It was like a quick punch right smack in the center of where the baby would be...so i really think it was. I also have had 3 surgeries (in that area), so I have become very aware of my body. It sent this wierd feeling thru my body.....i don't know!
  • I am 14 weeks, and lats week I felt random pokes just below my belly button. Since then, they've gotten frequent and stronger... while some say it's my ligaments supporting my growing uterus, it feels just how I think a kick would!!! i asked two of my friends (one has five, another has two) and BOTH felt their latest babies between 12-14 weeks.

I think it depends on how you're positioned, and the baby, etc... entirely possible, although maybe not likely??

• If it was Congrats.  I'm just starting to feel flutters I know are the baby. Before I felt little things but I wasn't sure...it may have just been my stomach stretching.
  • I think I was at 14 weeks when I first felt the baby--however, she's been measuring a week ahead, so that would put her size at 15 weeks.  She's my first baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ththis is my 3rd baby and i didnt feel it this early. most people dont feel flutters until after 16wks with their first, let alone actual kicks. not to say you are definately worong.....
  • I THOUGHT I felt something last night... turns out it was just gas. :)

Congrats if it was the baby though.?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"