3rd Trimester

Is it going by fast or slow for you?

I am 33 weeks and feel like this pregnancy is never going to end... was there a point with anyone where you thought it was picking up and going faster?

Re: Is it going by fast or slow for you?

• It has flown by for me.  It makes me sad.
  • Honestly I have thought my pregnancy has flown by...I feel like I was just finding out and boom now I am in my 3rd trimester.  I might not feel like that in a couple of weeks though Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Flew by until week 36!
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sam19sam19 member
    I think time is going pretty fast for me but some days are slower then other. Today has been sloooow but it's my fault because I haven't been doing anything all day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • LI444LI444 member
    Right now it feels like it's zipping by for me, which is really nice.  However, I only have four weeks of work left and I only work two days of the week.  When I'm done with work (the day I hit 37 weeks and the week before the school stops doing summer camp and starts up with regular school again) I expect I'll be sitting at home staring at my belly, wondering why time is crawling by.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The first tri dragged, the second trimester flew, and we'll see about the 3rd tri!!  I'm hoping it's long and baby comes at 39 or 40 weeks!
  • So far it has flown by! Today at my appt my doc was saying how we will see him every two weeks a couple times, then weekly bc it will be show time. That just about scared the pants off me. For some reason looking at the time left in appt view really ended my pregnancy fast!
  • I think it goes both ways for me.  Sometimes I think, "Wow, I don't have much time left to prepare and I have a lot left to do", but other times I think, "Am I going to be pregnant forever?"
  • Its been both fast and slow for me. The first 20-25 weeks have gone by so slow but now its going by pretty fast!! I haven't had the greatest pregnancy so I'm thrilled its ending soon...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Very fast for me! But my first went very slowly. I think I was more impatient then and this time I wanted to enjoy it more, treasure my final moments with DS alone, etc. So I wanted it to go slowly this time but.... no such luck!
  • imageJCM083009:
    It has flown by for me.  It makes me sad.

Me too!

• Really fast, but i hear the last few weeks slow down.  I am looking forward to the slow down because i have so many more things to do before he makes his arrival.
  • SadCrying Soooo soooo SLOW!  I wish it didn't take soooo long for the baby to "cook"!  I'm so ready to hold, kiss and nurse my son! Crying
  • lkichlkich member

imageJCM083009:
    It has flown by for me.  It makes me sad.

This, it's going so quickly! I feel like it was last week that I had my 1st appt now I've only got a few left. I want it to slow down, and not just that bad/uncomfortable parts :)

• Both, if that is possible.  I can't decide.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Crawling at a snails pace. . . .
    Hatching the Hawks
    Hatching the Hawks
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Someone just gave me the best advice, "Don't wish time away, while you are pregnant or especially after the baby is born" .  Pretty insightful, especially coming from a dad.  He said that even though you are uncomfortable now, you will miss feeling the baby move and the empowerment you feel from carrying and nuturing this baby.  You know there will come a day when the baby is here and you will wish for this time back. 
  • its flown by for me!

• Super fast! I think what has helped is the fact that I've waited to finish things (such as the nursery). It's done where they can use it--I just still have little odds and ends to do which help make the time go by.
  • 2nd tri was loooooong, but 3rd tri has seemed really fast..up until I stopped working that is, and now im just sitting around, being swelly and waiting :)

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • afgafg member

It varies.

sometimes I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! I can't remember what it was like wearing regular clothes haha

First tri flew by, second tri dragged on and on and on, third tri has gone fast.  I can't believe that I'm full term today and that I'm really going to have my  baby soon!

• imagechelsearenee:
    Both, if that is possible.  I can't decide.

This.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I got my BFP but at the same time I feel like I still have FOREVER to go.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was going by fast when I was still working (summer vacation now- I'm a teacher) and it was fast when we were doing some many projects around the house- but now that the nursery is done and the showers are over, it is going by much more slowly... I think the last four weeks are going to be kind of slow, so I am trying to find things to keep busy.
  • From the beginning to the first half of 3rd tri it was slow - now it seems to be flying!

• It has flown by really fast but now I am anticipating the rest lagging.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• It is flying by for me.  I'm wondering where the last two months have gone. 

The only time it was dragging would be 1st tri when I was worried about every little thing all the time.

• For me it stopped going by fast around 32 weeks, I feel like we are at standstill and every day is excrutiatingly long! The first two tris were pretty fast though, 3rd tri has been a killer for me. I also think that all the aches and pains of late 3rd tri add to the never-ending feeling.

• Feels like and eternity for me.  I can't WAIT for October already!
  • I feel like my pregnancy has been flying by.  I wish it would slow down some so I could enjoy it some more. 
  • imagethatgirlang:
    Very fast for me! But my first went very slowly. I think I was more impatient then and this time I wanted to enjoy it more, treasure my final moments with DS alone, etc. So I wanted it to go slowly this time but.... no such luck!

This exactly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"