Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you take Fertile CM while on Clomid?

I just ordered some fertile cm and after i ordered it I was placed on Clomid. Just wondering if that is ok to take. I called the RE and they didn't know and the place I ordered it from is closed until Monday.

Re: Can you take Fertile CM while on Clomid?

• You ordered fertile CM?  Do you mean pre-seed? 

Clomid can affect your body's ability to make fertile CM, and therefore a lot of ladies use pre-seed/pre-conceive (sperm friendly lube) or take Mucinex to help their body to produce it.  I've never heard of a product call Fertile CM, but that doesn't  mean it doesn't exist.  CM (cervical mucus) will not affect Clomid and is important for conception.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs_Hamlin:

You ordered fertile CM?  Do you mean pre-seed? 

Clomid can affect your body's ability to make fertile CM, and therefore a lot of ladies use pre-seed/pre-conceive (sperm friendly lube) or take Mucinex to help their body to produce it.  I've never heard of a product call Fertile CM, but that doesn't  mean it doesn't exist.  CM (cervical mucus) will not affect Clomid and is important for conception.

Good luck!

never heard of it either but it's a supplement that helps you produce more fertile cm. here's the website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetct1219:
    imageMrs_Hamlin:

You ordered fertile CM?  Do you mean pre-seed? 

Good luck!

never heard of it either but it's a supplement that helps you produce more fertile cm. here's the website.

Interesting!  I'd love to hear some reviews.  Is it better than Mucinex?

• I would assume that it is ok since Fertile CM's primary ingredients are vitamin C and calcium, but don't take my word for it....that's just my guess.

For those that haven't heard of it, it is a supplement that is supposed to increase the quality/quantity of your CM, as well as to help thicken the uterine lining. It has really worked for me. My first month of taking it I got EWCM when I NEVER have before.

For me it worked a lot better than evening primrose oil and you are able to continue to take it after O.

imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"