2nd Trimester

Constipation Sucks!

So for the last couple of days, the right side of my lower stomach has been hurting. I started drinking a ton of water, which helped a little bit, but not enough.

So after checking my list of okay meds, I drank a glass of citrucel. No wabout 45 minutes later, lets just say I am beginning to feel better! Just thought I'd share with you guys :)

Re: Constipation Sucks!

• Congratulations on your BM!  LOL!  :)
  • Hahaha.  Good for you.  I've been doing the fiber shake by Citrucel most mornings so that it doesn't get bad again. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't resorted to any meds yet. Determined to try with food or drink. So far 100% Grape Juice is helping and if it doesn't I eat a couple of Sunsweet Ones (Prunes). They are so sweet and actually taste good. Also I started  to only buy whole wheat bread, buns or english muffins. The combination all seems to be working for me. Good luck!!
  • I feel your pain!  For what it is worth, I bought a watermelon last weekend to cut up and have been snacking on it all week....and this is the first week I've felt normal since the beginning of my pregnancy.  So I highly recommend watermelon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"