3rd Trimester

For Halloween my DD is going to be a Ladybug!

We are talking about Halloween on the 12-24 board and so I decided to look around and I found a costume on Etsy!

https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27233219&ref=sr_list_6&&ga_search_query=ladybug+tutu&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

The seller said that she can make it for my DD who will be around 4-5 weeks old! She is going to make the tutu red and black mixed tulle (like her bee costume that she has listed) instead of how it looks with the pom poms. I want to be able to use it after Halloween so we decided to not have the pom poms. The wings will even be in a small size! I already have a black beanie to use with the hair clip(similar to the one in the pic), I'm gonna buy black tights, a black onesie and sparkly black shoes! She is going to be so adorable! Big Smile

Re: For Halloween my DD is going to be a Ladybug!

• Stunningly adorable!!!!
  • *gasp*  I wonder if she can make a really really cute parrot...I want DD to be a cute parrot and DS to be a pirate!
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIselaCid:
    *gasp*  I wonder if she can make a really really cute parrot...I want DD to be a cute parrot and DS to be a pirate!

That is a cute idea!

• Would it be mean to put a little boy in that?! JK! soo adorable!!
  • That is going to be adorable!!

My bf has it stuck in his head that he's going to dress up like a football player, try to get me to dress up like a cheerleader (err...no.  no offense to cheerleaders but I wouldn't fit the bill lol), and he thinks he's going to dress our daughter up as a football!  *sigh*  He's f'ing insane. lol  No way I'm letting my little girl be his football!

I have yet to figure out what I want to dress her up as...she'll only be about 5-ish weeks, so I'll probably have to be creative.

• imageRandomlyEvil:

That is going to be adorable!!

My bf has it stuck in his head that he's going to dress up like a football player, try to get me to dress up like a cheerleader (err...no.  no offense to cheerleaders but I wouldn't fit the bill lol), and he thinks he's going to dress our daughter up as a football!  *sigh*  He's f'ing insane. lol  No way I'm letting my little girl be his football!

I have yet to figure out what I want to dress her up as...she'll only be about 5-ish weeks, so I'll probably have to be creative.

This just made me laugh outloud! So funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"