3rd Trimester

Is it wrong....

That I want to go ahead and order this Power Wheels now, even though she won't be able to use it for a year?

They have a Harley Davidson one too that she wouldn't be able to use until she is 18 months but I want it too.  (DH bought her a Harley leather jacket the other day--the smallest size they had was 18 months and I could just see her as a little biker chick on her Power Wheels for Halloween next year)

Re: Is it wrong....

• LOL... I guess not. Go ahead.
  • LOL!  I think DH is already thinking about ordering this same truck!  At Toys R Us they have one that will actually squirt water out & has sirens!  It's crazy! 

• Loading the player...
  • Is it on sale now? Is that why you want to get it now? Do you have enough storage space for it?
  • Haha, SO is a major Jeep guy and wants to get Kiddo a pink Jeep Power Wheel.
  • imagekittykatlover:
    Is it on sale now? Is that why you want to get it now? Do you have enough storage space for it?

It would be my luck that it would be discontinued in the next year if I waited.  DH would think it was so cool that she had her own firetruck because he is a lieutenant with the fire dept and he has his "own" firetruck too.

• imagetrooper346:
    Haha, SO is a major Jeep guy and wants to get Kiddo a pink Jeep Power Wheel.

This what my DH has been saying, too.  I told him he has to have self-control. If I've controlled myself shopping for clothes and shoes for LO, he can hold off on the Jeep.

• imagetrooper346:
    Haha, SO is a major Jeep guy and wants to get Kiddo a pink Jeep Power Wheel.

DH has had his Harley for almost 10 years and is already talking about her having her own motorcycle (this scares me to death!) so I'm figuring the Power Wheels may be a good compromise for now Wink

• imagesuscq:

imagekittykatlover:
    Is it on sale now? Is that why you want to get it now? Do you have enough storage space for it?

It would be my luck that it would be discontinued in the next year if I waited.  DH would think it was so cool that she had her own firetruck because he is a lieutenant with the fire dept and he has his "own" firetruck too.

Then I say definitely get it now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"