2nd Trimester

Craving ...... Junk food!

im 13 wks and all i want is junk food like Mcdonalds, Taco bell, Poutine and sour keys lol? . i still eat heathy but the junk food craving is taking over, is this happening to anyone else?

Re: Craving ...... Junk food!

• I'm sitting here eating cotton candy... does that answer the question?  :)

really, I can't get enough sweets... which really isn't all that different from when I'm not pregnant, but still... I think I actually cave and allow myself to have them more now - which I totally shouldn't be doing!

1/8/12 Confection Shrug Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • For some reason my main craving is jalapenos! BUT.... every Wednesday for lunch...I let myself indulge in junk food (ie a hamburger and onion rings).  Usually by "treating" myself to that one day, it helps carry me through the week.

A lot of times the thought of junk food makes me feel sick though...I can't stand sweets these days. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • Loading the player...
  • I went through a big period of wanting sour keys too!  Now it is chocolate covered raisins. Yum.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I do, but I'm pretty good about not giving in. Any junk food place is at least 7 miles away, so that helps! But if I'm near, it gets a lot harder to resist...
  • Oh yes!! I crave chocolate at night. And taco bell is the number one place I crave or it's chipotle. I do eat healthy too but you just cant help it when you crave for something different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"