3rd Trimester

37 weekers...or close to it..

Have any of you NOT packed your hosp bag yet? I have my list and have a few things sitting out that need to go into the bag...but I use most of the stuff daily! I only have 2 pairs of pants that I can wear so I can't even pack my clothes yet! Anyone else?

Re: 37 weekers...or close to it..

• I haven't packed mine yet either but I was thinking of the things I need to put in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm past my due date and I still don't have my bag packed.

I have somethign put asside but like you said there is still a lot of stuff i still use on a daily basis. I just have a list so DH and i can throw things together at the last minute. 

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is packed, but there are a couple things I will want to grab before we leave if I go into labor at home (please, please, please! I don't want to start labor at work!). Either that, or I'll have to send DH back for them when he comes home to feed the dogs.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I haven't either and DH is really getting on me to pack it. But, I use most of the stuff that will need to be packed.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 38wks and I haven't packed yet. I live 2 mins from the hospital, literallly, so it isn't a big deal if I forget something.
  • I bought little travel sized toiletries at Target to throw in my hosp bag so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. ?I'm not really bringing many of my own clothes though. ?Just a couple of things that I already have ready to go!
  • afgafg member
    Mine has been packed for a couple weeks.  I just found things that I could pack away and not need while until then.  The only thing that's not packed is my bathroom bag but I have LO's outfit in there, my clothes for home, pjs, robe, underwear, extra phone charger...not a whole lot to it really.
  • I packed my bag a while ago because I was having pre-term labor. My plan, though, had been to pack a few travel-sized toiletries and then make a list and put it in the suitcase. Like you said, clothing options are SO limited at the end...actually putting them in the bag would cut my wardrobe by about a third!
  • I have my list, bought everything I need, now I just need to put it all in the bag. For some reason this is so dificult? I must be procrastinating....

Yeah, there are a few things that will have to be packed last min. (which I plan to make a list of those and keep in next to my bag). 

• 39w and haven't packed mine.
  • I haven't packed yet either... I hope to get that done this weekend.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • I packed mine around 37 weeks, but there are still some things that I will have to wait to pack before we go. So pretty much I have is the baby stuff and a couple of pair old black yoga type pants, socks, underwear, no shirts yet or anything else. And my DH doesn't have anything packed either because he wears all his stuff that we will be packing.
  • Mine isnt packed either, but I might pack it today, but what the heck this is my third so if it comes down to it I will throw things in a bag, well Im already living out of bags cuz I had to move home with the folks since I lost my job and my lease was up.
  • Seriously - my Mom spazzed over the weekend and packed it for me.

I haven't got a clue whats in there - aside from knowing she went and bought me new nightgowns....

• I haven't packed mine either. I put my travel size toiletries in the bag but everything else I use daily or will want to wear it sometime soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine has been sitting open with a few things inside but most likely I'll be throwing stuff in on my way out the door!
  • Not yet, I have my list. But haven't started. I should really get on that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO's bag is packed but ours aren't.  I guess the least I could do is make a list!  And I too wear the things that fit me so I can't pack them because I'd have nothing to wear now.  All I can really wear now is my comfy stuff.   

• i will be 36 weeks tomorrow and i havnt packed mine either lol!! i just found out im at 2 cm...mabey i should start packing just in case :)
  • I don't have anything. I don't have a list, I haven't bought anything, I don't even have clothes that I would like to pack -- I need to go shopping.
  • All I have are my admission papers that I received at my appt last week. Just switched to new doctor & new hospital, so I was waiting til tomorrow night to pack since tomorrow afternoon I'll be going on the Birthing Center tour and can ask what this hospital specifically provides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"