3rd Trimester

Just a WTF!! (in general), about women hitting on married men...

I get it. My man's married. It shows he has potential. Shows he's a good guy. Shows he can commit.

To ME. Not you, to ME.

Reading Irys' dramarama (whew! Hang in there, girl!), and dealing with all the little ladies tryin' to squeeze in on the DH, I just wonder...

Isn't there some kind of code we ladies should honor??? I know it's all puppies and rainbows to think that way, but sometimes, FVCK! I just don't get these women who lust after married men.

It's nothin' but trouble. And the wives almost always win. 

::gets down off of soapbox VERY slowly to prevent tippage from huge belly::

Re: Just a WTF!! (in general), about women hitting on married men...

• I totally agree with you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ::applauding:: I agree.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Dad's wife was so upset once while at dinner with the family, my Dad ran into an old college girlfriend.  Apparently she said she was way TOO friendly!  Ironic though how my Dad's wife is a woman who knowingly cheated with a married man with children. It made me laugh. 

• Yes

Women who hit on married men are trashy.

• I agree with you.  I really don't understand what these women have to prove by chasing after a married man.  It's like some sort of conquest to them that they "could" get a married man if they wanted to. 
  • There's a girl at our local grocery store that would bang Nate in the tomato isle if he even looked at her.

It's DISGUSTING.  She even acts that way in front of me.

• I don't care if women hit on my husband. It's up to him to be faithful to me. I find it trashy and in poor taste, but I wouldn't get too upset as long as he rejected the advances.

I never understood the whole course of upset in cheating situations- people tend to get upset with and dislike the person their spouse is cheating with when really the spouse should be the one under the hot light.

• Hmmm, maybe I should tell my probably-soon-to-be-ex DH this.  He might be able to try to use it as an excuse to why he was unfaithful (even though he denies it).  He is just SO irresistible that women must just flock to him!  Makes sense I guess!
  • sam19sam19 member

Unfortunately, the wives don't always win. But I totally agree with you.

I wonder if the women know that he is married when they start hitting on him though. If they don't then it's understandable. If he tells them he is married or they already know he is married and they still hit on him then that is just low.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Well said.

I have a friend whose husband cheated on her and they endded up divorcing. Now she is always all over married guys, I dont get it. Why would she want to do the same thing to someone else that was done to her?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBlairWaldorf:

There's a girl at our local grocery store that would bang Nate in the tomato isle if he even looked at her.

HAHAHAHA that made me LOL. I always make sure there is an ass grab, or inner thigh rub when I see someone checking out DH.

It's almost flattering, but there has to be a 15 second rule.

Yes, check out my man, appreciate his hottness, notice his sexy eyes, his rock hard bod.

Your 15 seconds are up, and if you value your life, and do not want to be beat up by a 31 week pregnant woman. MOVE ON,

• imageannibes:

I don't care if women hit on my husband. It's up to him to be faithful to me. I find it trashy and in poor taste, but I wouldn't get too upset as long as he rejected the advances.

I never understood the whole course of upset in cheating situations- people tend to get upset with and dislike the person their spouse is cheating with when really the spouse should be the one under the hot light.

YesYesYes  Completely agreed!  Never blame the other woman, who knows what they have been telling her!

• When DH and I started dating he said (jokingly) that he got noticed more by women when we were out together than when he was by himself or before we started dating.  I had other male friends to confirm that theory--they said that women were more likely to make contact with them while they were out in public with another woman.

• When DH and I were dating, I had an issue with one of the women he worked with. (well, "we" since I worked with too).  I was trying to explain what I was seeing in her, and then said, "She's the kind of girl who would bat her eyes to a married male friend and say, "you're so great/wonderful/nice. I just wish I could find a guy like you." DH stared at me for a long minute, and then said, "That's almost word for word what she said to John."  He finally got that there are unwritten rules that he just didn't understand.

• I totally agree with you.  I have NO respect for women who go after married men.  I've actually ended friendships with women who have.  Of course, I also have NO respect for the men who do the cheating!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageKrystalD7:
    imageBlairWaldorf:

There's a girl at our local grocery store that would bang Nate in the tomato isle if he even looked at her.

HAHAHAHA that made me LOL. I always make sure there is an ass grab, or inner thigh rub when I see someone checking out DH.

Yes, check out my man, appreciate his hottness, notice his sexy eyes, his rock hard bod.

Your 15 seconds are up, and if you value your life, and do not want to be beat up by a 31 week pregnant woman. MOVE ON,

LMAO at the 15-second rule.

I have definitely given her the stink-eye.  DO NOT SLIDE THOSE FROZEN PEAS ACROSS THE SCANNER SEDUCTIVELY, biitch.

See that ring on his hand?  Yeah, it's the world's smallest handcuff.  & he's MINE.  So put those peas in your pants & cool your crotch off.

• imageannibes:

I agree that you have to be furious first and foremost with your spouse, but absolutely you should be furious with the hoebags that throw themselves at married men. I would never in a million years have ever tried to get involved with someone else's boyfriend/spouse, and if I ever did, I'd certainly expect the woman to come after me with a vengeance. They're not innocent.

• imagesam19:

Unfortunately, the wives don't always win. But I totally agree with you.

I wonder if the women know that he is married when they start hitting on him though. If they don't then it's understandable. If he tells them he is married or they already know he is married and they still hit on him then that is just low.

DH talks about in his younger bar hopping days, that several of his single friends went out and bought cheap wedding bands and would wear them to the bar.  He said the guys with the rings would get hit on and taken home for one night stands.

• Agreed.  It's terrible to hear the troubles some ladies go through, and even worse while they're expecting.

PS -- this is the worst post to say this in -- but you and your DH are gorgeous! I love your wedding pics.

• sam19sam19 member
    imageAt1stsight:
    imageannibes:

I agree that you have to be furious first and foremost with your spouse, but absolutely you should be furious with the hoebags that throw themselves at married men. I would never in a million years have ever tried to get involved with someone else's boyfriend/spouse, and if I ever did, I'd certainly expect the woman to come after me with a vengeance. They're not innocent.

But some are innocent. I had a friend that had a work relationship (wrong in the first place) and the man lied to her and said he wasn't married. She obviously didn't talk about her relationship in work so nobody brought up he was married and worked in a completely different department then him so never had the chance to learn that he was married. She thought she was with a single man and not a married with children man. She ended the relationship as soon as she found out but now the wife makes her out to be the bad guy when it's the low life husband's fault.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • ivs112ivs112 member
    imageannibes:

I don't care if women hit on my husband. It's up to him to be faithful to me. I find it trashy and in poor taste, but I wouldn't get too upset as long as he rejected the advances.

This 100%. Yeah, I would hate the whore too but it comes down to your man and how far he would go.

• imageBlairWaldorf:
    imageKrystalD7:
    imageBlairWaldorf:

I have definitely given her the stink-eye.  DO NOT SLIDE THOSE FROZEN PEAS ACROSS THE SCANNER SEDUCTIVELY, biitch.

See that ring on his hand?  Yeah, it's the world's smallest handcuff.  & he's MINE.  So put those peas in your pants & cool your crotch off.

Bahahhaa. I'm totally taking a bag of peas to this freaking baseball game. 

• imageBlairWaldorf:
    imageKrystalD7:
    imageBlairWaldorf:

LMAO oh geez.

And see this big round thing potruding from my shirt?? That's the product of us having lots and lots of hot, sweaty, passionate sex!

• imageBlairWaldorf:
    imageKrystalD7:
    imageBlairWaldorf:

::snorts water::

"WORLD'S SMALLEST HANDCUFF" = WIN.

• imageannibes:

I agree.  I get hit on by men, but I'm not climbing into bed with them. I expect the same of him.   We both vowed to be faithful to each other and are both responsible for maintaing our relationship. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagejmj715:

Agreed.  It's terrible to hear the troubles some ladies go through, and even worse while they're expecting.

PS -- this is the worst post to say this in -- but you and your DH are gorgeous! I love your wedding pics.

You're sweet!! Thank you so much.

I know I've got, like, an uber-long siggy, but I wanna AW 'em for a little while.  Wink

• imageannibes:

True, true. But still, those women (girls?) are obnoxious.
  • So spot on, this post. Those women who knowingly pursue married men are beyond trashy.  

"Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls, and interesting people. Forget yourself." - Henry Miller
  • My boss said something once that really stuck with me:

"Healthy women don't pursue married men." How true is that?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageBonzai!:

I get it. My man's married. It shows he has potential. Shows he's a good guy. Shows he can commit.

To ME. Not you, to ME.

Reading Irys' dramarama (whew! Hang in there, girl!), and dealing with all the little ladies tryin' to squeeze in on the DH, I just wonder...

Isn't there some kind of code we ladies should honor??? I know it's all puppies and rainbows to think that way, but sometimes, FVCK! I just don't get these women who lust after married men.

It's nothin' but trouble. And the wives almost always win. 

::gets down off of soapbox VERY slowly to prevent tippage from huge belly::

The thing that has always gotten me, is that even if one of these women DOES manage to "win" the married man away from his wife -- why would she want to?  He will probably cheat on her & leave her too!!

• I wouldn't think twice about slapping a biotch.  Thank god I married a man who looks good, but only has eyes for me. I know a player when I see one and it's definitely not my husband.
  • I completely agree with you! Yes
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"