3rd Trimester
Options

Where have you found cute PJs or lounge clothes?

I'm so used to lounging around in panties and a tank top or at best DH's work out shorts.  As EDD gets closer more friends and family have been stopping by to bring gifts, or help DH build the crib, etc. so I have to run and throw on some clothes. I want to go and get some cute lounge-y outfits that I can wear around the house (before and after LO comes).  Any suggestions?

Re: Where have you found cute PJs or lounge clothes?

• Options
    Target! I just got two of the softest (non maternity, but they still fit great) and cutest pj pants! I want to live in them.
  • Options
    I saw an ad for some at walmart that looked cute. They are $7 for a 2 pack of tanks or they had pants or shorts. I think they are for people living in dorms! I was thinking of going to look for hospital jammies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lkichlkich member
    Most of my lounge wear is non maternity. You can wear pj bottoms that are low rise, they fit just under belly. I'm sure the tanks you lounge in are fine, as long as the girls are covered that's all that matters.
  • Options
    I like the lounge pants from target and Old Navy. I didn't bother to get the maternity ones, just the regular ones since they come in S,M and L.
  • Options
    Old Navy usually has cute yoga pants. 
  • Options
    Walmart has Hanes yoga/lounge pants and matching t-shirts for $6 each piece.  I bought two pairs of the black pants to wear pp.
  • Options
    I got a couple of really nice pj 9capri style) sets..loungy type at Kohls on clearance. I was thinking I would use them in the hospital and after the baby comes. They are not maternity but just got them a size or so bigger. I have tried them on and they are perfect! Good Luck! Tank and panties a re comfy tho!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"