3rd Trimester

Anyone's belly button feel pain behind it...

It is a weird feeling I have been feeling all day.. Like it is stressed or pulling, kinda hard to explain.  But am I the only one feeling this or has anyone else felt this????  It is bugging me as it is uncomfortable.

If you have felt it do you know what it is???

Thanks!

Re: Anyone's belly button feel pain behind it...

• No, I have not felt any pain, but the top lip of my navel is being stretched so much that its dry. It almost looks like it SHOULD hurt, but doesn't.
  • I dont know what it is, but I have felt this off and on for awhile now. Sometimes it just hurts. Maybe because its a sensitive area that is getting stretched?
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine was sensitive but on the outside, not inside. It was being irritated by rubbing against my shirt. The inside skin was very tender and sensitive. I had to put a bandaid on it to protect it from rubbing for a few days. I imagine your's hurting has something to do with stretching as a PP suggested.
  • I feel that a lot but I always just assumed it was just where the baby was pushing up her foot or something..but its never lasted all day, usually just a few hours. 
  • Your DD is beautiful by the way! I forgot to mention that in my post!
  • Yes mine feels the same way.  I guess for me it is because it never popped out so I feel as if their is more pressure on it now that I am at 40 weeks. It has felt this way off and on for a few weeks.
  • I've had the same thing happen...the doctor said it was normal, so don't worry!
  • afgafg member
    Yeah, mine was hurting for a little while, like it was very sensitive.  It lasted about a week probably and now it feels better.
  • Mine just itches like crazy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"