3rd Trimester

all packed(july mommas) and whoever

ok baby now you can come when ever you would like. my bags all packed your rooms mostly ready your cloths are washed. now come on. ok end of july babies lets get these kids here.

Re: all packed(july mommas) and whoever

• I havent packed any bags yet!  I do have a list though.  LOL  I have a c/s in 10 days so I guess I should get moving!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i just packed today because Dh said i needed to and did i really want him picking cloths out to bring to me lol this was enough motivation. hehe
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm packed and everything's pretty much ready, but as far as I'm concerned, she can stay put for a while!  I'm getting a little freaked out that I'm about to have an actual baby to take care of!!!  All of a sudden yesterday it hit both me and DH!

We know intellectually that this baby's coming, but somehow we both got a bit freaked out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • Yes  I'm all about LO arriving anytime now.  Lets go, little man!  Mama is tired!
  • I am not packed either however if he wanted to come now that would be fantastic cause I am so done with being prego especially since I have been contracting all night for the past 4 nights but it disappears in the morning.
  • I agree. The only thing I have to do is pack a bag for FI. I don't think LO is coming anytime soon though Sad
  • i have most of my bag packed and everything else is all ready. i cant wait for LO to arrive!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Seriously! This kid needs to come out because I barely see my DH anymore Sad  I will once his paternity leave starts though.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have been packed and waiting for the last two weeks. I am tired of waiting already! Although, I watched a birthing video today and I must say, I am a tad scared now. :)
  • I'm all packed too!! I've been taking evening primose oil, drinking special herbal teas, and stimulating my nipples all week ( i know that could be TMI). this kid has to get the message soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have not really packed yet... guess I should do that...?
  • I've been packed and ready to go for weeks, but apparently my due-in-early-July baby is really comfortable and wants to be born in mid-July.  You can come any time now, baby!  Momma's ready!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • im packed and ready!!! i have been.. so i think i jinxed myself!! booo.. im being induced on wednesday tho... so YAY... i wish id go on my own tho before then!!!!
  • imagestephaniepost:
    I am not packed either however if he wanted to come now that would be fantastic cause I am so done with being prego especially since I have been contracting all night for the past 4 nights but it disappears in the morning.

I have this exact same thing! Last night they were REALLY painful too, but then they stopped after 3 hours.

• My bag is packed (except for last-minute stuff), and my sister even reorganized all the baby clothes by age in his room... I don't want to be induced, so it's time to come out now child!
  • I have had baby's bag packed for 2 weeks, and I finally got some more stuff packed into mine tonight (before I just had my toiletries ready). For the most part, I'll just have DH bring whatever I need- he's going to have to go back and forth to take care of the dogs and teach his classes, anyway.

I sold off some junk at a garage sale today and spent some time straightening up the house because I've been having contactions (not painful, but way more regular than before) and I don't want to 1. bring the baby home to a pig pen and 2. be embarrassed by my house when family comes around (I know I won't clean after I get home from the hospital).?

I kind of wish I hadn't waited for contractions to light a fire under my rear end. The last thing I feel like doing right now is cleaning, LOL.
  • MA&CBMA&CB member
    I haven't packed yet...all my pg friends are going way overdue with their babies, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up that baby will come by his due date.  So I'm putting it off a little.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm READY!!!!! My bags have been packed for weeks now. Everything is organized and ready. I am so annoyed by the phone calls already. Let's get the show on the road! I so don't want to work this next week. It says something when you would rather be pushing a kid out of your vag instead of working!!

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • image~*Sarah*~:
    ok end of july babies lets get these kids here.

End of July??? Wahhhh! Can we let the beginning of July babies come first, please???

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • I have been packed and ready to go for weeks.  My baby is not ready to come out yet.....she is not in any rush! Hang in there ladies.....I am trying too!
  • imagekmh2201:
    I've been packed and ready to go for weeks, but apparently my due-in-early-July baby is really comfortable and wants to be born in mid-July.  You can come any time now, baby!  Momma's ready!

I hear ya there!!  I've been packed for awhile as well, and my Dr. expected her two weeks ago....this is killing me!!!  Well, GL and sending labor dust your way Wink  I need a ton myself, lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"