2nd Trimester

Making cupcakes

I'm finally going to make some chocolate cupcakes! I plan to eat them on the patio while drinking some ice cold milk. Mmm!

Re: Making cupcakes

• That sounds yummy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • :wipes drool from chin:

Can I have one, please??

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What kind of frosting?  I almost always choose cream cheese :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sounds yummy! I have been craving cupcakes for a couple days now. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Can I just lick the bowl? 
  • Catastrophe!! We have no cupcake liners and I'm too lazy to go out and get them right now, so I guess I'm having a cake instead. For some reason cake just doesn't taste as good as cupcakes. Crying
  • imagecinderellabella:
    Catastrophe!! We have no cupcake liners and I'm too lazy to go out and get them right now, so I guess I'm having a cake instead. For some reason cake just doesn't taste as good as cupcakes. Crying

just spray the cupcake pan REALLY well! ive had to do that before when i ran out of liners!

• imagewhit022109:

imagecinderellabella:
    Catastrophe!! We have no cupcake liners and I'm too lazy to go out and get them right now, so I guess I'm having a cake instead. For some reason cake just doesn't taste as good as cupcakes. Crying

just spray the cupcake pan REALLY well! ive had to do that before when i ran out of liners!

Ohhh..good idea! I'm really glad I'm such a stellar procrastinator! Ok, I'm going to make CUPCAKES now!!!!!

I think I might need to have a tiny little taste of the batter, I know it's a no-no because of the raw egg, but mommy likes it!

• I'm totally going to have to make cupcakes now...I think I will have mine with chocolate milk...YUM!
  • Yum! I have a great cupcake recipe that my step grandmother gave me.  It's chocolate but it's called "wacky cake" it's the best thing in the entire world!!!

I'm actually going to use the recipe to make my DD's second bday cake.

• I've been craving cupcakes since I bought this new shampoo by Bed Head called Brunette Goddess! It looks like you have blonde hair, but for all you brunettes, I highly recommend it for the fabulous cupcake smell!
  • imageSinatraBaby:
    I've been craving cupcakes since I bought this new shampoo by Bed Head called Brunette Goddess! It looks like you have blonde hair, but for all you brunettes, I highly recommend it for the fabulous cupcake smell!

It's funny you mention Brunette Goddess... I had to stop using it for awhile b/c it was making me nauseous.  I'm ok with it now though. Thank god b/c that is my fav shampoo.

I have now switched to  the sulphate free Bed Head products and I'm loving it just as much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"