Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Getting to know you

Getting to know all about you, getting to like you, getting to hope you like me...haha song over

But since I can't go to the MNO, I thought this would be fun.

How old is/are your LO(s)? 

How long have your DH and you been together?

What do you and your DH do?

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August

Re: Getting to know you

• I will go first

DS is 8 months old

We have been together 2 years this August

DH is an engineer and works with real life giant Tonka trucks lol, I am a SAHM/trying to become a teacher

Edit: We have been married almost 2 years, and have been together for 4

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • DS is 14 Months

We have been together almost 13 years married for 4 (geez that seems like forever LOL)

I head up the Quality Management (QA/QC) department at a food/cosmetics company, and DH is a manager at a telecommunications company. 

• Loading the player...
  • DD is 13 months

We have been together 5 years, married for almost 3.

I work in HR, and DH is a Manager in Finance. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jack is almost 13 months.

DH and I have been together for a little over 7 years, married for 3.

I work in auto insurance, DH is a retail store manager. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• DD will be 10 months on Sat!

DH & I have been together 4 1/2 years

We are both RNs, DH is in grad school for Nurse Anesthesia & I currently SAH 

Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ds is 19months

dd is 7yrs old

DH and I have been together for 4 1/2 years. married for 2 1/2

DH sells ingredients to the food industry, Im a SAHM?

• DD is 14 months old

DH and I will be married 6 years in October

I'm a software developer for the best online travel site and my husband (and I) own a boat dealship on Lake Ray Roberts.  Anyone want to go to the lake???

• LO is due August 17th. We didn't want to find out the gender, so we are calling the baby Nacho (my first craving.) and have gotten the name list down to 3 boys names and 5 girls names.

DH and I have been together for almost 3 years, married since January.

I am a 2nd grade teacher in Garland and DH is in real estate investment. (anyone want to buy a condo on Cedar Creek Lake??)

• How old is/are your LO(s)?  My son turned 3 in May.

How long have your DH and you been together?  Together 9 years; married 6.

What do you and your DH do?  I am VP of Risk Solutions for a pre-employment screening company; my husband is a detective.

• Ike is 9 months old :o)

DH and i have been together for 5 1/2 years, married for 4 years

I work PT for a Saladmaster dealer (pretty cool cookware, but way outta my league) and DH is co-owner of a flooring supply company (ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh wow, need a sippy sip of something naughty, ha ha ha ha ha ha)

• DD is 14 months old (jaopon- we didn't find out the sex either!)

DH and I have been together 8.5 years, married 5 this month

I SAH now, but was and will be next year a middle school science teacher. DH is a dentist for now, but is going back to school next month. 

• DD is just a bit over 2 months. How did that happen so fast?

DH and I have been married for 4 years (together way, way longer).

I'm a librarian and DH is a chiropractor.

• DS will be 1 on the 22nd

DH and I have been together for 13 years married for just over a year.

DH works for a major publishing/web company and I work for Child Protective Services

• DS just turned 5 mos. old

DH and I have been together over 11 years and have been married for 7.

DH and I are both General Managers of restaurants (same company, same restaurants, just different locations.)

•  I try my best to post here, but haven't had much of a chance to get to know anyone.  Since it IS a getting to know you post...

How old is/are your LO(s)? Jack is 4 1/2 months

How long have your DH and you been together? Together for 7 years, married for 4 1/2 years.

What do you and your DH do? DH is a Marine and I'm a SAHM.

• How old is/are your LO(s)? ?I have a son who will be three in October and I am also expecting a baby due in December.How long have your DH and you been together? We have been together for 14 years. Been married for 5 years in October.What do you and your DH do? I am the accounting manager for a floral and event design company and also own my own stationery / invitation design business. My DH works in the shipping dept. of his employer and does manly-man work such as operating overhead cranes, gigantic forklifts, loading train gondolas....that kind of "stuff."?
  • How old is/are your LO(s)? 2 1/2 months

How long have your DH and you been together? 10 years married 5 of those.

What do you and your DH do? I'm a fourth grade teacher and he is an IT Admin.

• How old is/are your LO(s)? 

Just turned 10 months on the 3rd.

We have been married for five years on July 17, but we have been together since junior year of high school, so about 11 years total!

I stay at home with the babe, but in my previous life I was an elementary teacher.  Kindergarten and then 1st - 3rd at a Montesorri school here in Denver.  DH is an investment banker.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How old is/are your LO(s)? DS is just over 10 months

How long have your DH and you been together? together 4.5 yrs, married 2.5

What do you and your DH do? I'm an accountant at a mortgage company & DH is a FW firefighter

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• How old is/are your LO(s)? DD is 15 months

How long have your DH and you been together? together 15 yrs, married 5 in October

What do you and your DH do? We both work in accounting

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • How old is/are your LO(s)? 

DD is 13mo old

Together 6 years, married almost 4

I'm a Technical Writer and DH is a manager at a home improvement warehouse.

• Our daughter is 2 1/2, we've been married for 4 1/2 years and together for almost 6! We own a photography studio.....dh runs it full time, I still work in sales for a pharmaceutical company 4 days a week and work at the studio the other three days a week!
  • T is 13 1/2 months (had to look at my ticker, hee)

DH and I have known each other since 2001 (we even went out on a triple date with exes once, that was creepy), got together in July 2005 and have been married 2 1/2 years.  He is my BFF's fraternal twin!

DH is a Project Engineer and I'm a Senior Admin Assistant.

• DD is 3 months.

We started dating nearly 11 years ago in high school and have been married for 5.

DH is a physical therapist. I'm a legal assistant/grad student.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I can't go either and I hope I can go to the next one!!

How old is/are your LO(s)? I have a 4 1/2yo son, a 2 1/2 yo son and another baby on the way due 02/01/2010!!

How long have your DH and you been together?  My Husband and I have been together for 7 1/2 years.  We met, dated and married all within 3 months.

What do you and your DH do?  I am a SAHM and my Husband is a GM for a major furniture retail company.

• I'm not going to make it either but it is nice to know a little more:

My daughter is 13 months and we have another on the way in Feb.

DH & I have been together 14 years - married for five

I work as a manager of construction for a developer and he is a retail developer (although lately we are both so slow.....)

• Hello...

DD is 6 months....

DH & I have been together 6 years / married for 4 years in November...

I work at a Marketing Director at a Commercial RE Company and I have my private Chocolate Fountain business and DH works as a supervisor at a Digital Print company and he has his own Printing / Copying business...

• I have two boys...a 3.5 year old and my baby will be 1 on 7/21.

DH and I have been together for a little over 7 years and married for 5.5.  

I work part time from home doing bookkeeping. My DH is a client consultant for a software company.

•  

How old is/are your LO(s)? 14 months

How long have your DH and you been together? 3 years

What do you and your DH do? He's an engineer, I'm an AP accountant

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm not exactly new, but mostly I'm just a lurker.  I would however, love to get to know other mothers in my area.

I'm pregnant with my first child, she is due September 4th.

DH and I have been together for 6 years, married for 3.

DH is an Electronics Tech/Engineer and I am in Accounting.

• How old is/are your LO(s)? Due in Feb with my first. Planned to try for a honeymoon baby so I went off BC 2 months before our wedding to prepare my body .... and now I get to worry about baby bloat in my wedding dress.

How long have your DH and you been together? Been together slightly over a year. Getting married 7/25/09.

What do you and your DH do? He is a commercial cargo pilot and gone 15-20 days a month.  I sell new homes for a builder.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"