3rd Trimester

It's true....I will have this baby!

So got my induction date set today for next Wed @ 8pm....which means, no later then July 16th, I will be a mom.  There is an end in sight! Yess!  I was 1cm 3-4 weeks ago and was SO excited....guess what I was today 1cm.  Yes, awesome, and only about 25% eff.  Nada whole lot happening.  Seems a lot of us on here are going past due....must be the water :)

Is it funny the only thing I'm concerned (in a joking matter) about right now is her size.  4 weeks ago I had an u/s and she said the weight was looking to be about 8lbs at my due date....well when I get induced, that's 11 more days.  I have so many NB clothes (5-8 lbs) and I hope her little booty fits them, haha.  I know that sounds silly, but really!

Re: It's true....I will have this baby!

• Yeah for you less than a week! Yippie!
  • I feel for you!  They estimated LO to be 8lbs 9oz on 6/26.  If baby doesn't come beforehand I have an induction scheduled Tuesday @ 4am.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The drs are saying my little guy is AT LEAST 8lbs, but probably more... I'm in the same boat you are with a TUN of newborn clothes. Sad I told my mom and FI I would change him every hour if I had to just to get him to wear them all. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRubyRed1085:
    The drs are saying my little guy is AT LEAST 8lbs, but probably more... I'm in the same boat you are with a TUN of newborn clothes. Sad I told my mom and FI I would change him every hour if I had to just to get him to wear them all. lol

Haha, so true, I will do the same thing.  It didn't dawn on me to NOT take the tags off those and wait to wash, I was so excited when I got them at my shower!  I will also try washing and stretching and let air dry if I need to.  Good thing most of her onsies are 0-3 months.

• I may be a tad bit sad if he can't fit into some of the adorable newborn clothes I got at my shower.... LOL as long as he's healthy it doesn't matter though.
  • Good Luck with your induction!!

Just a quick note I wanted to say is that my son was born and I was 40 wks & 6 days and ended up in a c-section and my son was 9 lbs. 9 oz. and he was swimming in newborn clothes & he fit into preemie outfits for the 1st week almost 2 weeks after he was born.

• image*mrs.lyday*:

Haha, so true, I will do the same thing.  It didn't dawn on me to NOT take the tags off those and wait to wash, I was so excited when I got them at my shower!  I will also try washing and stretching and let air dry if I need to.  Good thing most of her onsies are 0-3 months.

Lol I did the same thing! After my showers, I washed EVERYTHING!!!  It's funny though, because my mom kept telling me not to wash the NB stuff, that he might not fit into them... My brother was 10lb 13oz! He wore 3-6 when he came out. Yikes! I think I need to go count how many of what sizes I have...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on the end in sight!
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I agree with all of you! I am in the same boat - I am due this Friday and not looking good for me.  About 5 weeks ago they said she weighed about 6lbs 15oz and my doctor said that she is going to be a bigger baby forsure.  So I started to even give some of my newborn clothes away that I have a feeling she is not going to fit in! Makes me sad - I am keeping my favorites in hope she may wear them one or two times! I am glad I only washed nb items!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"