1st Trimester

for those with morning sickness

What is your good days vs bad days ratio?

My M/S started last Thursday and so far I've only had two days where I didn't feel like I could blow at any second. So I guess that makes mine 2:6 or 1:3. What's yours? 

Re: for those with morning sickness

• it really depends on the week. One week i will be fine all week and the next i'll be puking every day
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I started having m/s at 6w3d and it was constant severe nausea until 8w3d. Then tapered off to no m/s by 11w.  But the past 2 days I've been experiencing some nausea again.  Everyone is different.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's hour to hour for me.  I feel terrible for at least 8 hours every day :(
  • This have been the worst week for me...I can seem to hold anything down and every smell does not agree with me. I am ready for the MS to be over!!!
  • I don't know about this time yet, because it's too early, but last pregnancy was constant m/s.  and it wasn't in the morning only..it was ALL day.  the only thing I could eat and keep down was pizza!

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • It started for me at 6weeks 0day, it has been constant ever since. Somedays i have till 2pm, somedays till 10am.

I can't wait to get over it.

• I'm glad you posted this!  I have been paranoid that my morning sickness (all day sickness) is getting better already at 8wks 2 days.  I feel my ratio of good days to bad is 4:3.  The days I get less sleep, it's worse. 

I did start taking B6, drinking lots of gatorade, eating smaller meals - so maybe that is helping?

• I felt horrible all day, every day.

I started Phenergan on Monday evening and I am finally able to eat and feel decent. The meds make me a bit tired, but are totally worth it.

With my first two, my m/s lasted for about 3-4 hours in the morning, 4-5 days a week. It was tolerable. This time, I had to get meds...I could barely drag myself out of bed.

• I feel like I have a constant hangover....it gets worse by the day. 

• I don't have good days....or even good hours.  I had to go to the ER monday to be treated for dehydration.  Sad
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank God I've only had to vomit once, but the nausea started strong in week 7, beginning 8.  I have no clue of what to eat.  Now I'm starting to feel like I have something stuck in my throat.  I just want to be out of the Morning Sickness phase, because I am loving being a mommy to be, but this is one of the worst feelings.
  • Each week is different.  Weeks 6&7 were horrible for me.  But week 8&9 were not so bad.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"