2nd Trimester

Any MN moms here?

I'm from Duluth as well as DH, our families, etc. We just live across the bridge now in Superior, WI, it's sister city but 90% of our time is spent in Duluth, it's where our mall is, where DH works, our families are, the zoo is, any sort of good restaurant, theater, etc. My SIL lives in Woodbury and my BIL and his wife live in Esko(by Cloquet) Anyone else from MN here?

Re: Any MN moms here?

•  nope but its gotta be better than here..lol  queens n.y...

• My boyfriend is from MN....Trimont. I swear, it's a mile by a mile big. LOL, I loved visiting there though! Relaxing and beautiful (during the summer anyways!)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am from MN! The hubs and I own a home in South St. Paul and we have family all across the state.

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• I'm in Eden Prairie.  And have family in Anoka and Woodbury! 
  • yep i live near taylors falls.  
  • I grew up in Superior- graduated SSHS in '97, DH graduated from Denfeld in '97.  We live in The Cities now (very northern part) but we get "back home" all of the time.  My sister's DH grew up in Cloquet.  We are just waiting until we get to move back- DH hates it here!  =)
  • Yup!!  I live in the southern part of the cities.

I LOVE Duluth though!! We were just up there for vacation a couple of weeks ago and it was so d*mn hot!  I was hoping you guys would have a little nicer weather up there.  Oh well, its always fun to do up there!!!

• i am from MN but i am stationed in WA State :( i miss MN like crazy, from the twin cities, and eventually i will be back to live!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers M/C #1 Jun 2006 8 weeks M/C #2 Apr 2010 7 weeks
  • I live in Saint Paul. My sister in law lives in Duluth too. It's beautiful up there.
  • We live in the Prior Lake/Savage area. Trying to sell our house and move to Elko/New Market... you get a lot more house for a lot less money out there.... and my siser and BIL live out there...

Born and raised MN.

• Yep!!  Blaine, MN!!  :o)
  • I am! I'm almost as south as one can get, though. I'm in Winona, in the SE corner of the state. We love it here. It's such a beautiful area.

BTW, hi divamommy4, this is averiesmomma on GF.

• imageangel22:
    I grew up in Superior- graduated SSHS in '97, DH graduated from Denfeld in '97.  We live in The Cities now (very northern part) but we get "back home" all of the time.  My sister's DH grew up in Cloquet.  We are just waiting until we get to move back- DH hates it here!  =)

no way! thats crazy, my DH graduated from Denfeld in 97!! I bet they know eachother then! I went to Denfeld too, 2000

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"