2nd Trimester

Question for ladies who are pregnant with their 3rd....

I am pregnant with my third baby and haven't felt a single movement from the baby. Also it seems the baby most of the time is low. My Dr. said I probably would not feel the baby kick till 16 weeks or so.

Have any of you felt your LO kick already at 15 weeks? Am I just worrying or are things ok. Let me know you thoughts please.......

Re: Question for ladies who are pregnant with their 3rd....

• Third girl... and I felt no movement until about 17/18 weeks...try not to stress too much. :)
  • I had twins the first time so this is technically baby 3...didn't really feel anything until just over 16 weeks. Then I felt a BIG movement all at once as if baby rolled completely over. Ever since then I was able to feel the movements that started as gentle jabs and have become mch more since then, I wouldn't worry at all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Preggers with baby #3...i just started to feel "little somethings" the last few days....nothing really strong or cionsistent but enough to know it was the baby! :O) Don't worry you will feel it soon!! :O)
  • This is my 3rd and I didn't start really feeling anything until after 21 weeks. Im just now in the past 2 weeks feeling something daily. I also have an anterior placenta, so that will make a difference.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I anxiously awaited the kicks too around 15/16 weeks, but mine didn't come until end of 17..now its pretty noticeable everyday! DH even felt it yesterday!
  • Third baby in four years, and yes, I've felt the baby.  I occasionally feel a tapping and when I check the heartbeat it's in that surrounding area.  My doctor said she isn't at all surprised.  They baby is usually hovering near the top of my uterus though (felt a little kick just now actually!), but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.  I actually feel it most frequently when I'm sitting at the computer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am due with my third and I was past 20 weeks before I really felt any movement!
  • Thanks ladies!! I appreciate your response. I am more relaxed now. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"