St. Louis Babies

Where to buy dressy baby clothes (size 12-18 mo)

Does anyone know where in the St. Louis area (MO or IL) I can find dressy baby clothes?  We're looking for some type of a suit, no jacket required.  Maybe just the little shorts/vest/tie matching sets?  Anything with a tie, really.  I can only find them online and need them by Saturday.  I didn't realize it would be this hard to find!!  Thanks!!

Re: Where to buy dressy baby clothes (size 12-18 mo)

• I was at burlington coat factory last week and they have Baby Depot. They have some cute dressy stuff for boys and girls they had little mini suits with ties it so cute. I was stunned by all the cute lillte baby dresses for girls but I am having a boy and saw a ton of what you are talking about last week hope this helps.

• possibly try Kangaroo kids on Manchester, its a second hand store...
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info - I hadn't thought of that.  I went to Burlington last night (in Fairview Heights) and they had some suits.  I got one, but I don't totally love it.  I'm still looking if anyone has other ideas.  Thanks!!
  • The Strasburg Childrens store across from the Galleria Mall has lots of really dressy clothing.  Its pricy though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"