1st Trimester

Feb First Timers Getting to Know Each Other...

Todays question.. What food are you craving? What food makes you gag?

Re: Feb First Timers Getting to Know Each Other...

• I love cheese.  I have at least one meal a day with cheese.  So far, I'm put off by alcohol - I hope that keeps up.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrightgirl01:
    Todays question.. What food are you craving? What food makes you gag?

Craving....hmm...sour gummy worms. 

Gag: Spaghetti

Due October 29
  • Loading the player...
  • I am always craving cheese enchiladas with green sauce from our fav mexican place. And sliced sandwich bread is what makes me want to gag right now (weird... I know). Oh, and I so miss my coffee and an occasional pepsi. 
  • Anything salty sounds good to me these days...Chicken on the other hand makes me gag!

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• I seem to be craving macaroni w/ cheese or spaghetti-o's.  Weird, I know.  Today the thought of brats really turned me off.  Turn off's seem to depend on the day.
  • Craving - peanut butter (crackers and peanut butter, pretzles and peanut butter sound the best) and sour worms (may need to go get some) also craving ice cream.  Also, salad.

Gag - red meat apparently (since that burger came up a few hours ago) and anything with a remote strong smell of garlic or onion.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • No major cravings, but I guess dairy is the thing I feel like eating the most.

As for aversions?  Anything "leftover".   DH usually calls me the leftover queen because I'll eat anything, no matter how long it's been around. 

Not anymore.  Barf.

• Cereal! Can't get enouph of it. Popcorn, ewww right now. I loved popcorn, especially movie popcorn. Can't even stand the smell of it now,

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• everything makes me gag.

nothing sounds good.

• I had a major craving for Quizno's today so I went and got some (it was SO delicious). No foods have made me gag or anything. I'm a fatty, I like food too much to be turned off by it.

• Subway. All I want to eat is deli sandwhiches, specifically chicken breast with lots of lettuce.

I can't stand the thought of cereal and milk . . . or sourcream or yogart. Basically dairy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am craving choc chip cookies and margaritas -neither of which I can have

:(   Well a cookie every now and then doesnt hurt.  I have NO idea why I want a margarita so bad - its not even my fav drink.

Red meat = nasuea

• Today I wanted CHEESE pizza and i'm normally not a pizza person
  • craving : nothing

everything makes me gag....I hope this doesn't last long

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Craving - steak, cheese

Gags - OJ

• I have been wanting salad (with a lot of any kind of cheese on it) and peaches, i eat 2 peaches a day!!! everyday i have cereal as a mid afternoon snack 

...before I was pregnant , i would have yogurt and a banana every morning, but now, ive been gagging after the yogurt..cant even stand it right now..

lets hope i keep craving healthy stuff :) (yea right!!) 

• Crave - Corn dog with good ol' French's. I had this for dinner and it was awesome.

Gag - I'm usually a big salad eater but I haven't been able to touch any leafy green in weeks.

• Crave: chocolate cake, baked potato, waffles

Gag: yogurt, meat of any kind, oily foods 

• I am loving Luigi's Italian Ice but only in Cherry Flavors...mmmm already had two today

I am hating all types of chicken and veggies are pretty gross right now too

• I've been eating tons of oranges and raspberries.  I normally love cheese, but can't stand it now.  Even typing the word makes me gag...lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dairy seems to be working for me right now but most other things make me gag.  I can't handle anyone suggesting any food.  I don't want to have to think about what I'll be eating and once I'm done I don't even want to be in the same room with the food!

• I've been craving grilled cheese and a ton of fruit, especially grapes. I've been slugging down raspberry smoothies as well.

?

Nothing has really made me gag, so Im lucky there, but I can only tolerate a very small amount of food at a time.?

• Loving anything salty-chips, peanuts, etc.

Gagging about red meat.

• No real cravings (but with the recent heat, slurpees have been necessary) No food aversions
  • Not craving anything right now.  Most food makes me want to gag lately.  I hadn't felt sick until yesterday but it has hit me hard the past couple days.  Hopefully this doesn't last long. 
  • I am craving anything salty--just had some tostitos and nacho cheese:) sweets are making me gag, oh and red meat, and the refrigerator in general lol:) it smells so bad! even if I am the only one who smells it!
  • Craving: Chocolate milk, gummy bears (my gummy flintstones are the culprit there)

Gag: Almost every food I would ordinarily be all over.. pasta, cheese, bagels.. hmm.. carbs in general.  Which is so odd, as I am a carb LOVER.

• Cravings: carbs... pasta, toast w/pb&j, fries... (I typically never eat these types of carbs!)

Gag: very recently, steaks have not been sounding good to me which is odd because I LOVE beef! 

• I never really enjoyed apples, but the last week that is all i smell when i go to the grocery store! ?I even bought a huge jar of natural apple sauce and I can't get enough!

So far no gags ( and no m/s.................. probably just jinxed myself)?

• No real cravings.

But gag over steak - which is normally my favourite food.  Urgh, can't even think of it.

• No Cravings at all.

Gag over everything right now. hmm, it seems so weird, i can't eat at all.

Just orange juice.

• right now, im loving cheese and chocolate milk. ive been averse to poultry for a while now. my cravings and aversions seem to change though, as poultry stands strong.
  • No cravings or food aversions for me at all... hmm.

• Craving - Skittles

Makes me Gag - Everything else.

• craving cheese, it could be pizza, cheese and crackers, grilled cheese! I still cannot eat anything ground beef or meat

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • everything makes me gag, even the things i'm craving. Sad

although, applesauce is still pretty awesome in my book.

• Craving: I am normally not a sugar person. But lately any kind of desert SOUNDS good - but I really don't want to eat it. Just the thought of it.
    Fruit seems to be my craving currently.

Gag: yogurt is about the only thing.

• Craving: loving anything cheesy, corndogs, chicken pot pie, anything spicy and sweets!

Gags: Lasagna and salads.

• I am craving bagels with cream cheese and lox.  YUMMY!  Or basically anything with cheese/bread...like a quesadilla or grilled cheese sandwich.

Oh and sushi...I am loving CA rolls and other cooked/meatless sushi items.  Inari...YUM!

Chicken is really grossing me out right now...I don't know why...we eat a lot of boneless, skinless chicken, but I just cannot do it right now.  Same goes for most green veggies...normally I am all over broccoli, spinach, aspargus, green beans, brussel sprouts, etc.  But in the last 3 weeks I cannot even stand their smell.  EEK!

• Last week nothing sounded good and I was not hungry.  This week I'm not feeling very sick so many things sound good...especially my Grandma's homemade spaghetti and meatballs...I think I'm going to make it tonight.  The smell of coffee was a major turn off last week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"