2nd Trimester

Dear November Mommas

Hi!Big Smile how is everyone doing after the long weekend? What are we eating tonight? I hope you are all well.  Happy rest of the week everyone. Drinks

Re: Dear November Mommas

• I had a nice relaxing weekend.  I had my monthly appointment today and everything looks to be going well.  As for dinner...who knows!  I'm thinking maybe chicken and rice since I had an enormous milkshake for lunch!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • hi, for dinner is steak and pasta... with green salad...  yum yum yum..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, yummo! chicken and rice I might have to be like you...hahhahah that really sounds yummy. Glad to hear your baby is well Yes
  • I had a nice weekend except my ankles are very swollen  :(

We are planning to have grilled steak over salad for dinner tonight -- yum!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • hey it just hit me, rockgurl87, we have same due date!!!  Congrads to you....
  • Doing good. Sad to be at work, my DD's 2nd birthday is today. I would much rather be with her. I can't believe she is 2, holy crap!! Man time flies.

I had a big lunch today, but it wasn't my fault!! I made a chicken caeser salad and then my boss offered me some homemade spaghetti and meatballs (I didn't eat a full serving of either). Who am I to turn down meatballs? So, I may have a light dinner tonight, or maybe skip dinner and just have the cupcakes I made for DD!! Ha ha.

Thanks for asking.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBrooke 0617:
    I had a nice relaxing weekend.  I had my monthly appointment today and everything looks to be going well.  As for dinner...who knows!  I'm thinking maybe chicken and rice since I had an enormous milkshake for lunch!

I think we are on the same schedule! I had my monthly today also and everything is looking great!

As for food, I am eating some pizza right now for a snack b/c I didnt really like my lunch. I think I might have to have a milkshake with my dinner though! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrsmyers8:
    hey it just hit me, rockgurl87, we have same due date!!!  Congrads to you....

Sweet.... I am having a little boy as well although we are still hammering out a name for him caiden lucas is on the table right now.

• Hola! ?Weekend was good, nothing too exciting, but work was a whip today! ?Some sort of leftovers for dinner....probably burgers.
  • Your dd is so pretty. I couldn't turn it down either who can blame you.... good food is good food. Cool and I love your pictures hahahhahahah

• imagerockgurl87:
    imagemrsmyers8:
    hey it just hit me, rockgurl87, we have same due date!!!  Congrads to you....

Sweet.... I am having a little boy as well although we are still hammering out a name for him caiden lucas is on the table right now.

Cool a boy too.  The name was easy for me.  I picked it and he loved it.  I am sure you guys will pick one.  I have a feeling this little bugger is gonna be a big boy, like daddy & me.  Plus all the babies in his family are big, very big... 

• hi .. I had a good weekend .. it was fun!! my fiance and his nephews made a slip and slide and i had a blast watchin them hurt themselves being crazy!! it was hilarious now theyre all limpin around all brused its was fun while it lasted haha ... and for dinner im  making hamburger helper and potatoes fiances request...
  • Well, I didn't do anything today... seriously, I just stayed in bed until 5pm and now I'm here. I will probably fix dinner here in about an hour.
  •  I hope so, we have some time still, I hope lol. I am being told to gain some more weight so I am not sure how big he will be. When are doing your shower?  It's neat to see someone with the same edd.
  • imagerockgurl87:
     I hope so, we have some time still, I hope lol. I am being told to gain some more weight so I am not sure how big he will be. When are doing your shower?  It's neat to see someone with the same edd.

I have been told to watch weight intake.  I have gained 12lbs total.  She doesn't want me gainng alot.  The shower is 9/19 early in day. sept. is hot here and don't want to be too hot. we are doing it at my place.  even got my funky cake picked out that i want.  its sperm swimming on it.  i fell in love with it..  i am pretty wild and not into the reg. cakes.  my good friend is due around the sametime as me, so i had to pick a date for my shower..

• imagekarlybarly:

imageBrooke 0617:
    I had a nice relaxing weekend.  I had my monthly appointment today and everything looks to be going well.  As for dinner...who knows!  I'm thinking maybe chicken and rice since I had an enormous milkshake for lunch!

I think we are on the same schedule! I had my monthly today also and everything is looking great!

As for food, I am eating some pizza right now for a snack b/c I didnt really like my lunch. I think I might have to have a milkshake with my dinner though! Big Smile

I'm glad to hear that everything is looking good for you!  Since we are due the same day, have you started registering yet?  I really haven't done anything except pick out the crib.  I am starting to feel like I am falling behind!  Also, I would definitely have the milkshake with dinner...so good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • imagemrsmyers8:

imagerockgurl87:
     I hope so, we have some time still, I hope lol. I am being told to gain some more weight so I am not sure how big he will be. When are doing your shower?  It's neat to see someone with the same edd.

I have been told to watch weight intake.  I have gained 12lbs total.  She doesn't want me gainng alot.  The shower is 9/19 early in day. sept. is hot here and don't want to be too hot. we are doing it at my place.  even got my funky cake picked out that i want.  its sperm swimming on it.  i fell in love with it..  i am pretty wild and not into the reg. cakes.  my good friend is due around the sametime as me, so i had to pick a date for my shower..

Yeah I hear you me and another girl are doing a combined shower that's a big luau. It's going to be alot of fun we hope with mocktails and a whole pig. I didn't want to do the normal stuff.

• 3 BBQ's in a row. Who does that? Amazingly - each one was fabulous and we met awesome new people at 2 of them that hopefully we will be keeping in contact with. Yeah!!

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weekend was great. Had a performance on Saturday then went to a BBQ and sunday went to my cousin's wedding.

I had frozen pizza for dinner..didn't feel like cooking.

• Kinda busy weekend, I was with DH for work in france this past weekend, I ate myself silly. Other then that... I kinda missed the fireworks! Hope you had a great weekend.. and a good rest of the week!
  • imageBrooke 0617:

Hrmmm...after 3am and now I want a milkshake...Stick out tongue

• Had a nice weekend...hope everyone had a great 1 as well.  Just 1 question for everyone...how are you dealing with the uncomfortable sleepless nights?? Or is it just me?  The sex of the baby is a surprise, so this llittle bugger is sleeping all day I'm guessing and throwing massive parties in me at night LOL 

• Hey my weekend was good...relaxing! I feel huge though with this heat, water weight is sticking really bad when its hot!! Tonight I have no idea what I will have for dinner but chicken and rice sounds good!
  • I had a great weekend!  We had our Big U/S on Wednesday and found out we were having a little girl.  Saturday was my birthday so we spent the weekend relaxing with family and buying baby girl clothes!
  • I had a nice weekend. Enjoyed the 4th with my family and got lots done on my extra day off.  Don't know what I'll have for dinner.  Maybe some fish, my midwife wants me to eat more protien.  We found out we're having a boy! 
  • The long weekend was wonderful. DH and I enjoyed all the beautiful fireworks. I will have chicken for dinner. Yum. I am excited for Thursday it's the day I have my ultrasound!
  • 12 lbs is hardly anything to be worried about!!  I am looking for a fun cake also you wouldn't happen to be able to get a hold of a picture of what your cake is or describe it a little more would you?
  • I worked all weekend = [ but I get the next two days off so hopefully the week will fly by..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"