2nd Trimester
Options

Opinion on Gender U/S

This is from this past Tuesday, at 20 weeks, 2 days. I went in for my anatomy scan and was asked if I would like to know the sex. The tech spent literally maybe 10 seconds, told me what she thought it was, and moved on. She never revisited it but gave me this print out (I blocked out what she thinks the sex is):

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/FITFreshNY/Scan0007.jpg

[Poll]

Re: Opinion on Gender U/S

• Options
    IMO its a girl, it doesnt look like my "boy" ultrasound pics (i have 2 seperate ones taken at 19w 4 days and 21w 4 days.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i cant even tell what im looking at. lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's a tough one.  I can't tell.
    Due 10/7/18
    DS 1- 2010, DS 2- 2013
  • Options
    It is a toughy! What's more is that I was told the opposite gender a few weeks earlier, and that U/S session was 45 min. long and the tech was very confident in what she told me. I'm getting a third opinion this week, but just needed some opinions!
  • Options
    IMO  it's  agirl -  looks like 3 lines to me!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    IMO girl
  • Options
    I can see the '3 bright white lines" which would indicate a girl. I just saw them at my amnio U/S a week ago and the U/S tech and dr. said that when those 3 lines show up, it makes it about 97% positive for girl. The lines are the labia, etc.
  • Options
    imageFITFreshNY:

This is from this past Tuesday, at 20 weeks, 2 days. I went in for my anatomy scan and was asked if I would like to know the sex. The tech spent literally maybe 10 seconds, told me what she thought it was, and moved on. She never revisited it but gave me this print out (I blocked out what she thinks the sex is):

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/FITFreshNY/Scan0007.jpg

what did they tell you it was. im curious...

• Options
    At 17 weeks 5 days, I was told girl. On Tuesday, 20 weeks 2 days, she told me boy.
  • Options

imageFITFreshNY:
    At 17 weeks 5 days, I was told girl. On Tuesday, 20 weeks 2 days, she told me boy.

I would definitely request another u/s. ?I voted girl, but it's so hard to tell!??If you do get your u/s, make them find the little lines or a clear shot of boy parts. ?I did. ?I had to see those lines to make sure.?

• Options
    Looks like it might be a girl.

Lactavist.Intactivist.Co-Sleeping/Crib using.CDing/ECing.Babywearing.Attachment Parent.BLW. 'Crunchy' Mommy! Both boys' are on the spectrum. Life is busy, but great! Currently carrying my second surro babe. :]
  • Options
    I think girl... The umbilical cord is blocking so much, but I think I see 3 little slits... I would ask for another one. When is your next Dr appointment? If you explain to her what happened, surely they could just fit you in for 10 minutes just to check the sex... Especially since this isn't YOUR fault
    2 angel babies, 6 year old post Clomid. 
    Newly engaged and TTC 
  • Options

Having pics of a girl and a boy u/s I don't see the girl at all.  I see the arrow pointing to a small round protrusion, that says boy to me.

But I think it is hard to tell.  My boy u/s was much more obvious than that.

Bring it to your dr at your next appointment and have them tell you.  If still inconclusive you could schedule an u/s that you will have to pay for.  Perhaps go to a 3d place.

I doubt if you request one they will give you one just because you can't clearly tell the gender.

• Options
    Okay the more I look at it, I have no idea! LOL. Glad you're getting another one this week
    2 angel babies, 6 year old post Clomid. 
    Newly engaged and TTC 
  • Options
    I'm going with boy.  We have 2 u/s pics..one is a little fuzzy and looks a lot like yours and then the other is very clear and I can see all his business.
  • Options
    I couldn't see a clear penis, but I did see what looked like maybe the tip of a penis and testicles.  I could definitely not see the lines/hamburger that I look for with a girl, so I voted boy.  But that is TOUGH. 

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"