1st Trimester

brownish discharge??

Im 6 weeks pregnant and im having mild back aches and gas pains. i also have a little bit (very little) of brownish discharge at the end of the day. ( i stand on my feet all day) but its just a tad then its gone...not sure if this is ok or if it could mean something more...anyone else have this?

Re: brownish discharge??

•  I had brown spotting at week 6.  It tapered off until it was slight discharge.  Everything is fine. 
    "Cool as Hell like e-mail, but still timeless like a letter."
  • Have you asked your doctor? ?It's hard to say what it may be and tons of people have spotting/discharge and it's no big deal. ?But as someone who had a m/c start by one incident of brown spotting, I'd suggest checking it out with your doctor to be safe.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • that makes me feel a lot better! i can sleep now! ! ! Thanks!
  • do you have cramps too? I had a m/c and it started off with cramps and then spotting. I'd call your doctor just to be sure.
  • imagemlf625:
    Have you asked your doctor?  It's hard to say what it may be and tons of people have spotting/discharge and it's no big deal.  But as someone who had a m/c start by one incident of brown spotting, I'd suggest checking it out with your doctor to be safe.

Exactly. Good luck.

• I had quite a  bit of this for 3 weeks straight! my dr. put me on a modified bedrest. no vaccuuming, no lifting anything heavier than a gallon of milk, basically just act like you aren't able to do anything but sit and walk to and from the restroom. she told me it was "implantation bleeding." they say it is very common and results from the attachment of the "baby" to the walls of the insides. she says there are a lot of new blood vessels involved in the procedure and mine finally went away after the 3rd week of sleepless nights. hang in there, but don't ever be afraid to call the doctor if you feel uneasy about things. we pay them enough for their services, we shouldn't feel guilty about calling them. good luck. i'm sure you will be fine. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"