3rd Trimester

Plans for the 4th?

MIL asked what we were doing for the 4th, and DH told her just laying low...and she was shocked that we wouldn't be doing anything.

I will be lucky if I can stay awake long enough for fireworks....ugh. 

What are YOU doing?

Re: Plans for the 4th?

• Going shopping for a couple hours in the morning at an outdoor market, then 2 parties, then watching fireworks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BBQ and swimming at my parents. We're going to an outdoor concert and fireworks show tomorrow night.
  • Loading the player...
  • Going to a parade and fireworks.....or hopefully having a baby!  *fingers crossed*
  • We're driving 6 hours away to pick up DS from a week with my parents. Family is having a cookout. Then we're headed to the fireworks! :)
  • Painting.  Pressure washing my house.  Staining my fence.  Peeling wallpaper.  Landscaping.

Woo.  Go me...  Crying

• I'm picking DH up at the airport in the morning, then heading to his step-sisters for a cookout.  We may watch the local fireworks, or just watch the Boston ones on TV, it depends on how tired I am and if it's raining.
  • We are having a cookout at our work.

Funny thing is that DH is in charge of organizing it. My DH is ENGLISH! Maybe re-writing history? LOL

• Cookout/Pool Party at my BFF's brothers house.  Then at night we live 6 houses off the beach so we'll walk down the end of the street and watch the fireworks!
  • I'm trying to avoid making plans.  I would be happy sitting at home watching movies with DH.  I have no energy to do anything this week!
  • We are having a few friends over for a cookout and games.   Then watch fireworks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are headed 2 hours south to visit DH's family.  BBQ and fireworks on Saturday and my baby shower with his side of the family on Sunday.  It will be pretty exhausting but should be a good time :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hopefully I will either be birthing a baby, or in the hospital with a baby.
    Photobucket Corrine & Jason
  • I told DH that I wold only go to the baseball game (with fireworks) if we got Club level seating, i.e. air conditioning.  I've become such a princess in this heat Smile 
  • Since I am still waiting for the LO to arrive - we will be boating and or swimming watching the Fireworks! I am looking forward to a fun weekend - maybe we will have the LO by the end of the weekend!

• We are going to a cookout and fireworks or maybe we'll be in the hospital having a baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"