3rd Trimester

July!

My baby will be born this month! Hooray! Happy Canada Day, BTW to all you Canucks- I miss my homeland!

Re: July!

• Yes, it IS July!  Congrats in advance to all July moms!

Hopefully, my baby knows that she is supposed to arrive soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so excited!! My hubby is born in June and I am born in August so we were hoping for a July baby and got one due July 31st! Granted no guarantees but she's looking like she might come early!
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • Loading the player...
  • July already!!!???  Yep!  Congrats to all of the July mommies and babies out there.  I am looking forward to meeting this one on 7/8 or sooner!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't believe that it's July already! Crazy, crazy!

Congrats to all the July mommy-to-be's!

• I cant believe its here already!!!!! I only have 8 days left! Its getting so surreal now! Good luck to all of the Mommies that are having July babies! YAY!
  • YAY for July!!! I have 4 days left until my EDD!! eek!!
  • My dates were off and I knew it. By the date that the Dr. gave me originally I wasnt supposed to be due until late August. But she just upped the date to July 29th yesterday! Wow. I cant believe this.
  • It is so hard to believe July is finally here. When I got my bfp in October July seemed soooo far away and I was wondering if we'd ever get here and now DS will be here in a week! So excited but also a little nervous :)

• H was on facebook earlier and was reading and he says out loud "happy July?????"  I said yes it's July 1st.  He just looked at me and I laughed.  I said yes, time flies.  He looks back at the computer and goes "oh crap".  LOL!
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • Yay!  I can't believe we are finally here!  I'm not due until late July but at least I can say I'm due THIS month!  Big Smile   I must say when I was nauseous and hating life in first tri I never thought I'd see the day but it went sooo fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Finally!!!  I got my BFP in November and I thought July would never come.  I'm due on July 30th.  Hopefully my little guy comes on time - if not a few days early.  Momma will not be happy if this drags out into August!
  • Im July 31st too! I was so happy this morning when i looked at date! Seems like it took forever for July to get here.....i got a feeling i will not be early and go the whole way.....not sure why, but just do.

dr. appt tomorrow, so we will see

congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"