3rd Trimester

I miss the days...

when LO movements seemed nice and gentle, tickled even.  I guess she is getting cramped in there because it is starting to feel like she is going to push her frickin' way out of my stomach.  Some of her movements have seriously been painful the past couple days.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I miss the days...

• I feel your pain.  Some days I swear he is trying to just push is way out through my stomach
  • LO's kicks seem to be centered near/around the belly button.  It's such a sensitive area!  The kicks don't hurt, but they just feel strange there.  When he decides to kick elsewhere it's a nice reprieve! 
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO doesn't have room to kick anymore.....just squirm.  It's pretty weird too, because when I feel around on my belly, I can feel actual baby body parts in there.  It freaks DH out.
  • yesterday most of the kicks i got were sooo painful!

dh started laughing at me because i would stop and ask LO what the heck he was doing in there and to please stop it

• I feel ya. The other night I got kicked so hard in the ribs I got the wind knocked out of me. All DH heard from the other room was a giant *GASP* ---- he thought my water had broke!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"