2nd Trimester

my boobs

I'm popping out of my D cups...guess I'm moving on to DD.  WAAAAAH  Crying  Of course my BF loves it. 

I've also noticed they've gotten "squishier" lately.  For a long while they were very firm.  Not sure what to make of that.

Re: my boobs

• I'm popping out of my D cups as well. I don't want to keep buying new bras though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so glad I am not alone in the bra shopping annoyance!   I've "upgraded" twice already & am getting dangerously close to the DD now...I SO want my smaller chest back!
  • Loading the player...
  • Bras are sooo expensive too!  UGH!
  • haha I'm barely a B cup... I'm envious!
  • I WISH I had that problem!  Mine are still little B's.  :(  I thought for once in my life, they were going to be big! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMyLittleTyke:
    haha I'm barely a B cup... I'm envious!

I am envious of you Wink  I am DD and I hate it!

• imagefirst-time-mama:

imageMyLittleTyke:
    haha I'm barely a B cup... I'm envious!

I am envious of you Wink  I am DD and I hate it!

THIS! I was already big enough, they can stop growing now :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LOL,

I would LOVE to be a DD.  You all have no idea what I go through.  I started out a 32 triple G and have gone up to a cup size I.  Talk about back ache and my bras have to be special ordered and very expensive!  I would give almost anything to be a DD again.  It is very obvious since I have always been small around the waist and though I have definately grown wider, the belly still hasn't passed the boobs yet.  I don't know if it will till the end.  I just hope they don't get too much bigger!

• Hi ladies,

A good place I found to buy bras cheaper is Ross--(Marshall's and TJMaxx would probably be good too.)  It might not work for the ladies going past DD, but for those of us who are jumping for the first time into the C and D range, it's great.  I got 3 new bras for $22.00 a couple of weeks ago.  They're not going to win prizes for gorgeous, but at least I'm comfortable and didn't break the bank. 

• imageSheila.Scully:

LOL,

I would LOVE to be a DD.  You all have no idea what I go through.  I started out a 32 triple G and have gone up to a cup size I.  Talk about back ache and my bras have to be special ordered and very expensive!  I would give almost anything to be a DD again.  It is very obvious since I have always been small around the waist and though I have definately grown wider, the belly still hasn't passed the boobs yet.  I don't know if it will till the end.  I just hope they don't get too much bigger!

WOW!  I'm surprised at that size you haven't checked into a reduction.  I don't think I could handle that!  

• imageojchoplin:

Hi ladies,

A good place I found to buy bras cheaper is Ross--(Marshall's and TJMaxx would probably be good too.)  It might not work for the ladies going past DD, but for those of us who are jumping for the first time into the C and D range, it's great.  I got 3 new bras for $22.00 a couple of weeks ago.  They're not going to win prizes for gorgeous, but at least I'm comfortable and didn't break the bank. 

Thanks for the tip.  We have Marshall's in my area but I've never been to one.  I'll have to check it out.  I usually go Kohl's b/c I like their selection but they are around $18 each for the ones I buy.  OUCH!

• I started out at a 34D and I am now a 34F AHHH on top of that i cant find a good bra that fits I tried motherhood, pea in the pod, its hard finding a comfortable bra and one that fits small waist and big boobs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am quite happy with my boobs (barely starting to fit a B) except I am already starting to leak a little, which is really obnoxious and seems very abnormal.  Anyone else have this problem at 21 wks?
  • I started this pregnancy with D's... then they went to DD right away... now I'm spilling out of those! Dose that mean E? I'm only 16weeks 6 days... How much can they grow? I'm getting nervous!
  • imagedilspoonbear:
    I started this pregnancy with D's... then they went to DD right away... now I'm spilling out of those! Dose that mean E? I'm only 16weeks 6 days... How much can they grow? I'm getting nervous!

I think there's DDD before E.  Maybe...I'm not 100% tho.

• I used to be a B, now I am a full D. These things HURT! They are also bigger than my head! And, to top it all off, my husband is not a breast man at all. So they're wasted over here.
  • I had to go get a DD a few weeks ago.. if they didn't hurt so badly I'd be excited because I haven't ever had big boobs! They're so hard tho... and it sucks finding bras that fit everywhere nicely... especially because they just keep on growing!
  • ch3lsch3ls member

of course BF loves 'em. My DH loves his new toys, as he calls 'em.

Maybe try getting a nursing bra with more support?

• ch3lsch3ls member
    hmm maybe I shouldn't have DH read this thread, he may get jealous that his play things aka my boobs. Won't get too big. I started at as 34B and now I'm barely a C
  • I am hoping that they will shrink back down a little after I am done nursing.  I am only 20 weeks along and not wanting them bigger.  It is a curse in our family to be big breasted.  My sister isn't married nor does she have kids, but she is already a size I.  She is considering one in the future.  The biggest in the family registers as a size Q.  Of course she has had many reductions because she just never stops growing.  I think that I am blessed not to be her.  I get my bras at a special shop.  It is a place that started out providing bras to women surviveing breast cancer but who have lost their breasts and then branched out to include those of us that can not find a bra in a regular store.  They fit anyone now.  I am so happy to find this place, and so is my back.  They also make nursing bras up to size M.  I think I will be ok.  The cheapest bras though are about 50 bucks, but most run above a 100.  It is in Fort Wayne, IN and it is called Barbra's.  I don't know if they have a web site, I will have to call and ask.  If they do, I will put it on here for other people suffering the same way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"