3rd Trimester

OMG!!! REALLY???

So today is Fathers Day and I just had a baby 5 days ago. Yes, my little Blaze is here...

Well, my SO and I where behind getting our Dad's their fathers day gifts. So we decided to buy some frames that said Grandpa and Papa on them with our boys in them. We ran to our nearest Hallmark, which had awesome choices and picked up the frames and cards. As we where paying, we had Blaze in his car seat next to us.

This lady was standing behind me and said,"Ohhh, what a cute baby!"
I turned around and said,"OH, well, thank you.." I smiled so proudly. She says,"How old is he or she..." I said,'HE is 5 days old and his name is Blaze." She says:"Oh, is he YOURS?"  I was taken back from her STUPID question. I wanted to say,"NO, I just have psychic powers and know any random baby's life story. The actual parents are down at Sears buying a new vacuum. They just left him here."

BUT I was nice and said,"Yes..."
She looks down and says,"Are you expecting another one??" I gave her a *** look and said,"NO! I JUST HAD HIM... HE IS 5 DAYS OLD!" She says,"Oh, I didn't know how that was going to work."

MY SO gave her the meanest look. I was so upset by her stupid comment. I grabbed Blaze and walked right out.

HOW F'in STUPID can people be! I just had a baby.. I know I look about 4 or 5 months pregnant... but if someone JUST said,"He is 5 days old..." What in your f-ing right mind can you justify asking a woman "ARE YOU EXPECTING ANOTHER ONE?"

**YES lady... I had one on the back burner in there... he will be here in 4 months. We didn't want to waste anytime building our family...

SUCK it  LADY!

(It takes a lot to make me upset.. but I have to say... that did the job.)

Re: OMG!!! REALLY???

• That's just ridiculous.  Some people have no common sense, tact, manners...take your pick.

BTW, Blaze is adorable!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sam19sam19 member
    Wow. I'd be so pissed. I don't think I'd be able to hold my tongue andw ould have went off on her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekima76:

**YES lady... I had one on the back burner in there... he will be here in 4 months. We didn't want to waste anytime building our family...

Isn't that how Irish twins work?  Wink

Congratulations on Blaze, btw.

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • i'm sorry but don't feel bad!  she sounds like an idiot, i mean she seriously sounds like there's not too much going on in her head!  and lmao at the real parents buying a vacuum at sears!
  • Wooowwww....I hope this woman tells the story to all her friends and they tell her what an absolute moron she is.

Maybe she was just dazzled senseless by Blaze's cuteness????

• What a stupid b!tch!  Obviously with such a tiny baby you're recovering! 

Blaze is so cute!

• perfect time for the throat punch/crotch kick combo! Blaze is too cute
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • that does not even make sense...has to be the dumbest question ever.
  • Maybe she was related to Irish Twin chick?

That said, I'm sorry she said that to you, that sucks.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Dear God that is so incredibly stupid!! I looked very pregnant after having DD (I blamed the extreme abdominal swelling on the fact that I had a c-section) I seriously looked like I was still 9 months pg for a couple of weeks pp!  I was so self conscious about it that I wanted to make sure I had her with me when I went out of the house so that I didn't have to face people asking me when I was due!  But you actually had your baby with you- how dumb can people get?!!  Don't let it bother you!  Congratulations on your beautiful baby!
  • Some people don't think.

When I was 6 months along someone asked me when I had the baby.  I told her I was still cooking it. 

• This same thing happened to a friend of mine. She was out about 3 days after her baby was born to get some medicine and the lady at the checkout asked if she was expecting again. She was very upset! People dont think about the fact that you dont look like a rail after you have a child. Grrrr!!!
  • Same thing happened to me. My DD was also 5 days old and the woman argued with me that my DD was not mine and that I was still pregnant. When I finally conviced her that my DD was in fact my DD she said to me well I walked out of the hospital after having my LO in my pre preg clothes. Thanks lady. So ignore that woman. I'm sure you look great and your son is adorable! And  do believe a congrats is in order.
  • This same thing happened to my friend at Target, days after she had her DS.  I couldn't believe her when she told the story.  What's shocking is that this has happened to other people.  How stupid can you get??
  • I just can't believe some people.  the nerve.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"