Trying to Get Pregnant

does your dh have a man crush?

mine does, he loves gordon ramsey and robert pattinson (nerd alert!)

https://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/secondhelpings/uploaded_images/gordonramsay-766739.jpg  https://www.sugarslam.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/robert-pattinson.jpg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: does your dh have a man crush?

• Just a crush on his dirtbike
  • On my FB page I have the following quote from DH (read it in an Indian accent for full effect):

"What?  Heath Ledger died?!?!  He was so beautiful.  If I was a gay, I would have f*cked him".

So yes, he has a man crush.

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, on Lance Armstrong, because my husband is a hugely competitive athlete and really admires Lance for his exceptional physical fitness.
  • I'm pretty sure he's in love w/ Ryan Reynolds...which is ok with meStick out tongue

• Yup. The clowns from Rob & Big

Rob and Big: DVD Extravaganza

• seellsseells member
    Dh loves Hugh Jackman. To quote: "I'm not gay or anything but Hugh Jackman is really fine."
  • I just asked DH and he keeps shaking his head no. He said "No..unfortunately not." He's out of touch with celebrities. He likes his trucks.
  • He has never said, but he is a huge Coldplay fan. So I think he has a man crush on Chris Martin the lead singer.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely has a man crush on Alexi Kovalev of the Montreal Canadiens...which is one of my day passes, so I'm good with his choice!
  • not really, but he wishes he was like a professional athlete.
  • Davey Havoc from AFI..It's understood. The man looks better than I do half the time. Applies his make-up better  too...I feel so ashamed lol
  • Scott totally has a crush on Brad Pitt! Every time he is in a new movie, we have to rent it. Scott is in love with his abs. He is always saying that he would totally be gay with Brad Pitt if he was given the opportunity. Haha
  • Yep... Tom Brady. 

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • My DH has a man crush on Michael Buble.

Calypso: Wayne Brady sings our wedding song :)

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Very big one on Ben Rothelisberger.  QB for the Steelers.

• My hubby and I both LOVE Matthew McConaughey!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep....two, in fact.  Paul Konerko from the Chicago White Sox....when I said I think he's cute, he said, I saw him first (my husband's older than me :) ) and Paul Rudd.

• Adam Lambert :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • DH is in love with Matthew McConaughey.  Smile
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • DH asked if Bear Grylls from Man vs. Wild can "father our children."

• I am perplexed at this post....

It just keeps coming back.

Popping up after days of being pushed down.

• Yes. On Jack Bauer from 24. Not on Kiefer Sutherland, just Jack Bauer. lol! He likes to pretend to kick in doors and yell famous "Jack" quotes after watching an episode. So funny.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"