1st Trimester

Re: Jon Gosselin apartment hunting in New York

• Options
    This whole situation just makes me sad...those poor kids.
    BFP#1 6/16/09-Cycle #11 Missed m/c at 10 weeks, D&C BFP #2 10/22 @6 weeks discovered bicornuate uterus and twins Lost Baby B @ 12 weeks. Our baby boy arrived 6/6/10! AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BFP #3:3/2/12 Crossing fingers for a healthy baby! Saw heartbeat on 3/23 128 bpm It's a BOY! Dealing with IUGR. Preeclampsia/HELLP Syndrome born 10/2 at almost 34 weeks. Please grow little E! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    That's sad.  Even if they don't work it out he needs to be in the same town to help take care of his 8 kids!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekauai04:
    That's sad.  Even if they don't work it out he needs to be in the same town to help take care of his 8 kids!

My thoughts exactly.

• Options
    What a jerk.  He is being really immature.  I personally wouldn't want to be married to Kate either, but he needs to buck up and take care of his kids. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    Am I the only one who thinks Jon is hot???
  • Options
    imageBubbles1022:

imagekauai04:

My thoughts exactly.

I couldn't agree more!  The whole situation is just sad...But I think they either need to sh%t or get off the pot.  I'm so tired of hearing "they might divorce" "are they or aren't they"

Just do it already!  Used to be one of my favorite shows, now not so much.

• Options

imagekimberleigh30:

His hair plugs and lazy eye really get me goingBig Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJaimieLee:

imagekimberleigh30:

His hair plugs and lazy eye really get me goingBig Smile

LOL - I never noticed that lazy eye.  I'll have to check it out this week.

• Options

I saw a picture this week with his ears pierced and he was wearing weird jeans with a tiger print on the butt.

Ugh, your not a gangster or a teen.  

He needs to get over this mid-life crisis and be a man.  I think a job would help! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"