1st Trimester
Options

I am 12 weeks & have the worst morning sickness - anyone else???

Help!!!  I am 12 weeks and I can't do a thing.  I feel awful and I am starting to wonder if I will ever feel normal again.Ick!

Re: I am 12 weeks & have the worst morning sickness - anyone else???

• Options
    I am 10 weeks and in the same boat!
  • Options

I was in your shoes at 12 weeks...just hang in there, it should go away in the coming weeks. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought I was over it...but it suprised me the past two days...I finally broke down and got some meds today ...
  • Options
    What are you taking?
  • Options
    Thanks - I can't wait until it ends!!!
  • Options
    keep salted crackers beside your bed and eat some before sitting or getting up, if this doesnt work talk to your dr about tacking anti-nauseas pills like gravol, it helped me a lot
  • Options
    RaeAntRaeAnt member
    I've been having good days and bad days. Today was  bad day. I'm also getting to the point that I look at the bathroom and retch. I'm beginning to get worried. Especially if this doesn't soon stop. I was retching for 5-10 minutes and coming up empty. Not only is it taxing, but it leaves me weak and my throat raw.
  • Options

mine never really ended

I never had naseua but I threw up immediately after eating or smelling something 3-4 times a day all through 1st tri and then 5-7 a week from 2nd and 3rd tri

• Options
    12 weeks today and still feel like crap.  With DS it didn't let up until 14 weeks, and didn't completely go away until 16 weeks, so I know I've at least got 2 more weeks, maybe 4 Sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"