3rd Trimester

If i hear

1. Your still here
  2. That is going to be ONE big Baby
  3. So, its twins right???
  4. Are you sure you will make it, you wont make it
  5. Wow, your huge!!
  6. He will come out looking like a 2 year old!!

One more time, I going to throat punch each coworker!! Damn MEN!!

Re: If i hear

• Add:

7...When is your due date?

You just want to scream I have been pregnant for how long, why do you keep asking me when I am due!

• Oh, that sucks. You're gonna have to go off on someone. You have 5 weeks left! Just do it and get it done and let the word spread that these comments must stop.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd say just throat punch em anyway Big Smile cause it's bound to happen again!
  • haha

The one I'm sick of right now is "Ohhh, you're due early September? This summer is going to be sooooooo hot and terrible for you, you re going to be soooooo miserable!!"

Every single person says that, I swear. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will, and it wont be good for me since I am the BOSS's daughter I have to be all professional and crap!!... Thats why its like yeah, and just laugh and then walk away and want to cry...

• And I'd like to add:

"Wow.. You're about to pop!!"

Angry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagestephelias:

And I'd like to add:

"Wow.. You're about to pop!!"

Angry

I probably hear that once a day, or you just get stared by everyone when you walk by an office...

• imageNATALE0624:

I will, and it wont be good for me since I am the BOSS's daughter I have to be all professional and crap!!... Thats why its like yeah, and just laugh and then walk away and want to cry...

Oh wow- you're the boss's daughter?! Sounds like fun keeping that image up. Wink

• kiki4kiki4 member

I'm not quite there yet.  The one I'm tired of is "Just wait..." as in, I didn't sleep well last night...coworker response "Oh, just wait until the baby is here..." or last night was crazy between dance practice and softball practice...coworker response "Oh, just wait until the baby is here..."

Really?  You think things will change after the baby arrives?  Didn't know that, thanks for the tip!

BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• I SO feel you on all of these! Every single person that works at my company has felt the need to make one or all of these comments to me every single day. It's so annoying!

Plus today someone was walking behind me and says "waddle, waddle waddle!". I'm 35 weeks, of COURSE I'm waddling. But do you need to point it out to me????

• Today I got "should I go get you a wheelchair or something?" from the campus security gaurd while I was walking (not even waddling) down the sidewalk. I said "no, i'm perfectly capable thank you..."

Same guy has also asked me "should I be boiling water and tearing rags yet?" He seems to think he's funny...

• Wow, it's going to be a long 5 weeks for you.  Hang in there!
  • boss daughter sucks and has its perks.. LOL... but things like this that bug me.. if i get too out of line, its my butt!
  • I want to know why it's always MEN making these remarks?! They should know better as this is an experience they will never understand or go through.
  • imagethatgirlang:
    Oh, that sucks. You're gonna have to go off on someone. You have 5 weeks left! Just do it and get it done and let the word spread that these comments must stop.

ITA!!!!! DO IT!!!!!! Then tell us so we can live vicariously through you!

• imageSharonWantsABaby:

haha

The one I'm sick of right now is "Ohhh, you're due early September? This summer is going to be sooooooo hot and terrible for you, you re going to be soooooo miserable!!"

Every single person says that, I swear. 

Oh lord!  I hear ya, I am so sick of hearing this.

• I have actually gotten these comments from the women in the office, not the men. I had a hard time picking out what to wear to work this morning because some shirts make me look bigger and I just know people will say, ahh, look at her belly, she's looking more and more pregnant every day!

Um, yeah thanks for pointing that out every chance you get! One lady even told me that since I "chose" to get pregnant, I "chose" to have strangers touch my belly! I don't think so, if anyone comes near me whether I know you or not I will tell you don't touch me!

• imageash138:

I have actually gotten these comments from the women in the office, not the men. I had a hard time picking out what to wear to work this morning because some shirts make me look bigger and I just know people will say, ahh, look at her belly, she's looking more and more pregnant every day!

Um, yeah thanks for pointing that out every chance you get! One lady even told me that since I "chose" to get pregnant, I "chose" to have strangers touch my belly! I don't think so, if anyone comes near me whether I know you or not I will tell you don't touch me!

I agree to the shirt comment, some make me look double in size, just like I need that.. And i am not even going to get new shirts, is to depressing when you put them on and they dont cover your belly all the way.. :(

• 1.  It looks like you've dropped.

2.  Oh, you haven't been on your hand and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor.  You aren't ready yet.  (mind you I am already dilated and effaced)

3.  You look really uncomfortable, are you uncomfortable?

• I must agree and add:

"Oh, I guess it wasn't planned (referring to my pregnancy), because it's going to be so HOT for you in August." Argh! To which I responded "it was very well planned actually, so I can be off work Sept-Sept."  I'm a teacher... anyway... that one annoyed the crap out of me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"