3rd Trimester

target registry disappeared

anyone else not able to find your registry online?  I can't tell if Target's webpage is messed up or if they actually deleted my registry......
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: target registry disappeared

• I never could find mine after I created it. I don't think it was ever uploaded.
  • Someone posted about this on 2nd tri too..
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Loading the player...
  • I made mine online never went in store, but its still there and actively updated with?purchases.?
  • Just checked mine and it isn't coming up either. However, I was on there this morning to see what I still needed to get before lo arrives and it was working fine. My guess is it has something to do with Target's website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine's there.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • I tried looking up a friend's and had to try about 10 times before it came up.  Just keep trying, I think it's their website.
  • Mine was working fine this morning, I am guessing it is Targets website.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just looked mine up. At first it was screwy (the website) and then when I tried again, it worked and my registry is there.
  • I just went and checked for you, and mine is missing too.  I think its just the website.

• i just checked and i cant get to mine either if i use the "manage" button...but if i type in my name it comes up that way...

edit: actually it doesnt even come up that way...i can click my name but there is no registry...gotta be something wrong on their side if we are all having trouble...yikes.

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mine's not there.  They must be having technical problems.  I registered with both online and in-store items.

I hope they get it fixed pronto......

• hasn't worked all day for me
  • imageJMRoberts:

I just went and checked for you, and mine is missing too.  I think its just the website.

ditto

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"