3rd Trimester

Fast kicking... but not... what is it?

Ok... this might be confusing... I know its NOT hiccups...

But I get this fast motion where I think his booty is... It feels like he is doing push up or something in there... I can see it from the outside... I have just never been able to figure out what he is doing in there...

Does anyone else get anything like this? 

Rylee - 3.28.08
Malakai - 8.3.09
Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD

Re: Fast kicking... but not... what is it?

• Farting.

Ok, I really don't know, but my kid does it too.

• Ariana gets this too - my only theory is that she has muscle spasms in her legs like I've always had.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know exactly what you mean, but I'm not sure what it is.  It's like she's doing a bicycle kick in there. 
  • I know exactly what you are talking about and I have know idea what she is doing in there, I swear it feels like she is just going to explode out of my stomach.
  • I read somewhere that it's part of the waaaay PRE walking development...they actually are doing "bicycles" and it can feel like they're almost running up the inside of your ute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i have felt the same exact thing! i just imagine they are dancing or something... because i am at a loss...
  • Charlotte does this too.  At first, I thought it might be my own muscles twitching, but now that it's more frequent, I know it's her.

My husband thinks she's knocking, trying to get our attention. 

• I thought my baby was just extra hyper lol. She never stops moving.
  • Oh yea! Know what ya mean...I just tell everyone he's the next karate kid. lol
  • I always thought it was like when you pick up a baby and they start scrunching up and stretching out their legs really fast, LOL. That's the only thing I can th... (speak of the devil!!!!! SO strange that it just happened as I was typing!).. anyway- that's the only thing I could come up with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"