1st Trimester

Tiiiiiired?? 8 weeks?

So I am definitely sleeping in a lot more and when I wake up, I use energy to take a shower and dress then just want to take a nap!! and this last throughout the day all day...anyone else feeling as tired as me??

Re: Tiiiiiired?? 8 weeks?

• I am not even 5 weeks yet and I have no energy to do anything!
  • Yep.  I go to bed at 7:30PM every night and am still tired.  By the time I get home from work, all I can do is sit and watch some TV.  I also have to take breaks in the morning after showering, getting dressed and packing my lunch.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Definately!!!  I slept for at least 10 hours last night- woke up this morning made some breakfast, ate and then wanted to take a nap- I am fighting through cause when I do end up taking a nap during the day when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I end up staying awake for at least 2 hours!!
  • Im a little more tired than normal, but not exhausted. I hope it lasts!
  • I'm definetly more tired but I think chasing a 3 year old all day doesn't help... when I didn't have kids and I was pregnant I would just nap whenever I needed too... I miss that.
  • Yes!  I have to take a bunch of short naps during the day.  I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go back to work in Aug!
  • I'm exhausted! I got up at 730 this morning, and I'm already to take a nap!
  • mmsallmmsall member
    I am a very busy body and normally operate on average 5-6 hours sleep a night. Being so tired is actually what made me realize I might be pregnant. I slept in everyday and took a nap everyday once I got home from the office. No energy to clean house, make dinner, etc. I am 10 weeks 5 days now and it seems to be getting a little better. I hear 2nd tri is much better with more energy.
  • When you pregnant of COURSE it's normal to sleep more, but especially at 8 weeks! Around 8 weeks your body is now pumping a lot more blood through your body and your hormones/metabolism have kicked in overtime. Your body is doing more work now while you are asleep then ever before.  It alllll makes sense Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • YES!!!!  That sounds liike my day exactly.  I wake up, shower dress then take a nap LOL.  My due date is one day after yours and I am hoping I get my energy back soon, its driving me and DH crazy!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep! I slept all day Saturday. I was awake for 6 hours. Sunday I slept in, then took a 3 hour nap later that afternoon. I figure I am not getting enough sleep lately and my body needed to catch up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • I actually have a bit more energy now (the last 2-3 days) then I did over the last few weeks.

I'm taking advantage of it!!!  TOTAL house cleaning!!!

• Hell yes.
  • Thanks girls!! I just hate feeling like laundry and dishes take forever to get done because i'm always so tired!! My wonderful DH offered to help with the dishes when he gets off work tonight but I feel horrible for being at home and being so lazy!! so i'm gonna get my stuff done and take a gloriuos nap!! :)
  • I started feeling tired around 5 weeks. And it has gone progressively downhill since. I feel so bad because I'm too tired to do anything! The other day I went out to dinner with my friends and while my friend was driving me home, I fell asleep! He said it was ok, that he would take me home so I could sleep, but I still felt awful because we hadn't hung out in a couple of weeks. I hope this gets better!!
  • Me me me! It seems to have gotten way worse the last week. I can't wait for 2nd tri to get some more energy.
  • Still tired at 12 weeks. I wake up, go through my morning routine- shower and breakfast, and then all I can think of is when can I go lay back down.

It kind of ges on my nerves, but I hear it passes.

• I am definitely exhausted all the time now. I get up shower, get dressed, lay on the sofa, then wait for DH to tell me if I don't leave now I'll be late for work then I get up and we leave. 

I can't wait til the 2nd tri when I can hopefully have some kind of energy. 

• I felt the same way at 8 weeks. I was going to bed at 730 every night, waking up for work at 6am still exhausted. It lasted for about two weeks and I started to get my energy back around 10 weeks. It didn't last very long for me, thank goodness. ?I can finally stay up past 10 but 12 is still pushing it.?
  • I sleep more at night and can sleep in late now, but I (luckily) don't feel the need to nap or feel extreme fatigue during the day.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My one and only symptom. Fatigue. It's so bad I can barely go through my work day, I don't blow dry my hair any more so I can sleep longer lol.. and we're eating worse because I don't feel like taking the time to really cook..

uuuggghhhh can't wait for 2nd tri! They say it goes away, right?

Please say yes!

• Yes, my fatigued has increased every week since my BFP.  Yesterday I took TWO naps!  They were each 3 hours!  And then I slept another 9 at bedtime.  Seems the little task is tiring me out.  Like doing laundry.  I hate it.  I feel so unproductive.  My DH and mom are telling me to sleep now...my body needs it and it's a luxury I won't have once our LO arrives.
  • yes.  Everything that you said.  Yes.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I pulled over and took a nap in my car today so yes, Im exhausted
  • omg yes, but i think it's more lack of coffee than baby.
  • imageMarried2MrWright:
    Yes, my fatigued has increased every week since my BFP.  Yesterday I took TWO naps!  They were each 3 hours!  And then I slept another 9 at bedtime.  Seems the little task is tiring me out.  Like doing laundry.  I hate it.  I feel so unproductive.  My DH and mom are telling me to sleep now...my body needs it and it's a luxury I won't have once our LO arrives.

I think we're twins seperated at birth or something. Every post of yours that I have read this morning I could have written... :)

• EXHAUSTED>

time for a nap now....

• I went and took an hour nap in my car on lunch. This exhaustion is just ridiculous.
  • imagekimisuejoia:

imageMarried2MrWright:
    Yes, my fatigued has increased every week since my BFP.  Yesterday I took TWO naps!  They were each 3 hours!  And then I slept another 9 at bedtime.  Seems the little task is tiring me out.  Like doing laundry.  I hate it.  I feel so unproductive.  My DH and mom are telling me to sleep now...my body needs it and it's a luxury I won't have once our LO arrives.

I think we're twins seperated at birth or something. Every post of yours that I have read this morning I could have written... :)

Ha, Ha!  BFPTwins!  We're both 7w1d too.  Makes sense, eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"