2nd Trimester

any women have f/u to big us?

They just called me to go in wed for a follow up us.  They would not say why.  My dr is out of town till thursday.  Luckily I go in next monday for checkup...  Trying not to worry...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: any women have f/u to big us?

• 1.  Call back and ask why.

2.  I had a follow-up u/s to check to see if my placenta moved and to see how baby was measuring.

• I need to have a follow up at 28 weeks for brain cysts and a low lying placenta.

• Loading the player...
  • It may be as simple as they did not get a full view of something required. I know they missed several views on my ultrasound due to my bladder being too full.
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • I've had to reschedule my u/s 2 times now because they couldn't get a clear shot of baby... Not sure if that's the same thing. Hopefully that's all it is!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I get another at 24 weeks to check on my partial placenta previa. Maybe they didn't get all the measurements they needed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I get a follow-up one in 4 weeks because they need more pics of the heart.  She was moving so much they couldn't get all the views necessary. 
  • I went for my major ultrasound when i was 18wks3days and they told me my son was growing exactly to the day. Thats also the day i found out he was a boy. Right before they finished they told me i was going to have anohter one done because the doctor would not clear that one since they didnt get to see everyhint like all the 4 chambers of his heart and the spine etc. There was a few things they could see because he was still little. I went in to follow up with my doctor and she told me everything that they were able to see was fine and he was growing to the day. So i am going tomorrow for my follow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"