3rd Trimester

Heartbreaking story...

Re: Heartbreaking story...

• I heard about this - so disturbing.  She obviously has mental issues I can't comprehend.

• Ugh, that's sick. Honestly, she sounds like she has a compulsive lying problem - they tend to lie about illnesses to get sympathy or money or some other kind of help, and they can't stop even though they know exactly what they're doing.  Not that it makes it any better at all. Why in the world did she think people would see a picture of a doll and assume it was real?
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, God. That kind of thing just makes me sick to my stomach.

Could you imagine caring about this woman and her baby, and then seeing that picture which is OBVIOUSLY a doll? 

Good lord. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • reminds me of what happened here at The Bump a few months ago when there was a woman posting on the m/c board with a blog about her daughter who died from cancer and then someone found a bunch of the pictures she used from various places online and figured out it was all fake.

I don't know what would make people want to do something like that...

• imagemeyemn28:

reminds me of what happened here at The Bump a few months ago when there was a woman posting on the m/c board with a blog about her daughter who died from cancer and then someone found a bunch of the pictures she used from various places online and figured out it was all fake.

This girl WAS on the bump until she got outed.

I hope she's prosecuted for all the money/items she received.

• That is disgusting and awful!!

• imagetaelir:
    imagemeyemn28:

reminds me of what happened here at The Bump a few months ago when there was a woman posting on the m/c board with a blog about her daughter who died from cancer and then someone found a bunch of the pictures she used from various places online and figured out it was all fake.

This girl WAS on the bump until she got outed.

I hope she's prosecuted for all the money/items she received.

There was a story where someone used a blonde-haired blued girl named Cymberlin (sp?)... The "real" family of the girl posted pictures on photobucket and then the "fake" mom stole them and created fake stories about the little girls life

• Its horrible and heartbreaking that she did that.  But ABC News also needs to be called out for labeling her as an "Anti-Abortion Blogger"  They are trying to make it look like anti-abortionists are crazy and this is the type of thing that they do.  She is greedy but who knows if she is actually anti-abortion
  • Taken from article:

"This lie is another indication of the brokenness this country's moral fabric," he said."

I think it meant to read "of the brokeness IN this country's mnoral fabric", but nonetheless this statement could not be more true!!!!   What is wrong with people and what makes them think they can get away with sh*t like this?

• That's really frustrating.
  • What makes it so heartbreaking for me is that... those who are REALLY going through something like that... won't have the same full support they normally would b/c of what this $hita$$ did. The integrity has been compromised. People will now second guess others who really do need support.

• I hope this girl gets punished some how.

I am a mother of a special needs child and I would never blog to get money or gifts. This makes me really angry. How could she lie about something like this.

• imageMeganSand:
    Its horrible and heartbreaking that she did that.? But ABC News also needs to be called out for labeling her as an "Anti-Abortion Blogger"? They are trying to make it look like anti-abortionists are crazy and this is the type of thing that they do.? She is greedy but who knows if she is actually anti-abortion

The organization PASS, which the blogger?supposedly donated the gifts to, is an anti-abortion organization. ?Here's the link to their mission:

https://www.pass-networkofcare.com/mission.html?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"