1st Trimester

Can anyone else pin-point when ms will hit?

I've actually been feeling okay except everyday at 11:30 in the morning. Its the weirdest thing. The afternoons and evenings, I'm fine. I eat breakfast around 9 or so but when 11:30 comes around, I make a bee-line for the bathroom. I haven't actually thrown up but I am very close.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Sara

Re: Can anyone else pin-point when ms will hit?

• My ms was really bad weeks 6, 7 and 8.  I felt good in the mornings, and horrible in the afternoons.  Whenever I threw up it was always around the same time of day.  Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better now!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mooetamooeta member
    I would say in the next week you should feel it.  It hit me at 6w4d.
  • Loading the player...
  • dawneodawneo member
    I still throw up every morning in the shower (has been happening since about 7 weeks - regardless of whether I eat breakfast before or not).  I don't feel nausous before I get in at all.
  • Brace yourself for weeks 6-10.
    Three beautiful girls! DD#1 8-23-01 DD#2 4-25-07 DD#3 10-19-10
  • I started having mild food issues around the beginning of week 5.  It just got progressively worse and now I'm nauseous on and off all day.  I'm just starting week 7
  • Morning sickness will vary for everyone. My ms made it's entrance the day I hit 7 weeks and it's 24/7. It doesn't matter what I eat or what nausea trick I try, nothing helps. I hit 12 weeks today and I'm still throwing up several times a day...and taking Zofran. Hopefully you won't experience it for as long as I seem to be- some women are lucky and don't experience it at all, others have the joy of hugging the toilet until the baby arrives.

Good luck!

• My MS hit around week 5, just a week after I found out we were expecting. It started out that if I didn't eat immediately when I felt hungry I would get sick. Now in the past 3 days it's been the opposite. I'm feeling sick ALL the time until I eat and then I'm good for about an hour and then the sickness comes back again. It's horrible, I hope it's over soon but it makes me think that it's a healthy pregnancy.
  • It hit me at about 6 weeks and it STILL hasn't ended.  (I'm at 12+ weeks.)  If I don't take my zofran regularly/on time, I will puke at any point in the day.  I can't wait for morning/all day sickness to be OVER.
  • Mine started about 6 weeks (just days after I found out I'm pregnant). It wasn't really too bad though and once I got started on vitamins it basically completely cleared up. Now it's only on really hot days at work (I work in a warehouse...blah way too hot), or a little bit of queasyness before bed.

• Mornings, afternoons and evenings have been rough on me. ?I started feeling really sick all the time around 5-6 weeks. ?I'm now close to 10 weeks, and I'm feeling much better. ?
    Due 10/7/18
    DS 1- 2010, DS 2- 2013
  • I had no idea when it was going to hit at all. I found out I was pregnant just before 6 weeks. People told me "If you havent had it yet, you just won't have it". Lies, all lies! 7.5 weeks along, It hit me like a ton of bricks.
  • imagedawneo:
    I still throw up every morning in the shower (has been happening since about 7 weeks - regardless of whether I eat breakfast before or not).  I don't feel nausous before I get in at all.

me too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mine hit at 5w4d and didnt ease up till 9w...i never threw up, but I was on all fours, praying hard, a few times that I wouldnt..lol. I stopped dry heaving around 30w...now im just a swelly penguin ;)

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"