2nd Trimester

Am I squeezing the baby?

Sometimes when I am sitting down, I will reach down on the floor for something.  I wonder if I am squeezing the baby when I bend over like that.  I also tend to twist a lot.  Or is the baby protected enough by the sac so shouldn't worry.
Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Am I squeezing the baby?

• I wouldn't worry! My baby kicks at seatbelts and certain maternity pants. I think some are more sensitive to it than others, but they'd probably let you know!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • wish i had an answer but i wonder this all the time!  i hope you get a ton of responses!
  • Loading the player...
  • i was wondering the same thing. Tonight I dropped something while I was driving. At the stop light, I reached down to pick it up and realized I couldn't. The belly is definitely becoming an obstacle.
  • if my baby gets short on room from clothes, seatbelts, or bending over he will kick me. I guess they just let you know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • the baby will let you know.  mine sure does!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've wondered the same thing. I'm feel like im squeezing the baby when i bend over to pick things up or when my pants get snug after a BIG lunch. I feel her move or kick after the lunch so i know shes okay i guess.
  • Funny my friend and I were talking about that today... I feel like I squish her too. Think about all those men who have those big beer bellies and put up with that everyday, I'm glad it's just an obstacle for a few months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"