2nd Trimester

What cup size are you now?

I'm going to Motherhood tomorrow because I've outgrown all my bras.  I have no idea what cup size I am now. 

Anyone increased significantly? What cup size were you before?

Re: What cup size are you now?

• I was an A before pg, grew to a B, then grew more to a C. I'm hoping they stop soon.
  • ZAngelZAngel member
    I've gone up 2 cup sizes so far.  I started as a C and now I am a DD.  Not fun!
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sadly I am still an A.....although now I am a full A.  I guess any progress for me is wonderful news!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:
    Sadly I am still an A.....although now I am a full A.  I guess any progress for me is wonderful news!

lol! i was so excited to go up to a B, but now its just depressing. they're not very comfortable this big. can't imagine having C's normally... or bigger.

• I was a 36 C and am now a 36 DD! Wowza!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    Sadly I am still an A.....although now I am a full A.  I guess any progress for me is wonderful news!

Me too.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a 34C before bfp, i haven't bought a new bra yet but seeing as i'm spilling over the tops of my bras i'm guessing i'm now a 34D.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket

hehehe.  I'd trade your A's for my orangutan boobies in a heartbeat.    I'm not sure if MM store will have anything I can stuff these babies into.   They are getting way too big. 

• imageangiec418:
    I was an A before pg, grew to a B, then grew more to a C. I'm hoping they stop soon.

This is me too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was fitted for a bra 1 week before bfp and was a 38 DD with a little room, I fill it now. I bought a 38 E nursing bra a few weeks ago. They do not sell them in my area and I was in a motherhood store, I thought I would save myself the shipping. I figure it will work either at the very beginning or towards the end. GL
  • I went from an A to B, and now am almost a C (which I've never been in my life). I just bought a new bra, on sale at Macy's. I had no idea how badly my old bras were fitting until I bought the new one, I was sticking out all over the place before! I feel much better now.

I went to Motherhood but didn't buy a bra there, they had mostly nursing bras but people say to wait till 2 weeks before/after the baby comes, bc when the milk comes they get another growth boost. So I bought one neutral soft cup bra that goes with everything, and will prob buy 1 or 2 more to have more than one, then nursing bras later.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was a solid C before now I am a full D. I don't think it is over yet.?
  • imagecoconutbug:

imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:

Me too.

Glad to know I am not the only one!

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • went from a 40D to a 42G, and still growing.?Tongue Tied

• I'm a 34/36 HH... thankfully, I haven't exactly gotten bigger.  I'd love it if they would shrink though!!
    1/8/12 Confection Shrug Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I was an A.  I'm still an A. 

I was promised boobs.  Someone lied.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ive gone from a B to a D (which Im currently about to overflow).  I've also gone up a band size.  I need them to stop growing immediately.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pre-pregnancy I was a 34C.  At 9 weeks I had to go get new bras and was a 36D.  I wonder what's next.....Lord help me when my milk comes in!
  • 34B to a 36D and I am about to make another jump.
  • i started at a B and right around 10 weeks (?) i went and got sized at Victoria's Secret as a D.  and it looks like i'm outgrowing those too!

(trust me, i'm NOT complaining!  i'm actually hoping i keep some of the added size after all is said and done)

• I was a semi full B now a full b!
  • imagedandi799:

I was an A.  I'm still an A. 

I was promised boobs.  Someone lied.

Lol!

I was a 32C, now am a 32G.

I think I have stopped growing, but who knows...

• I grew ~2 cup sizes...I was 34 D and am now a 36DD...I feel like they're starting to grow again! Hopefully not again until the milk comes in! Indifferent
  • I was a "full" A  before BFP, now I am 34 C!! 
  • I was a B before my first daugther.  I grew to a D with her, and now that I'm pregnant with our second, I've grown to a DD, and still growing.  Tongue Tied  I hope they stop soon!
  • I was a 36 D now I'm a 36 F!!! I never thought I would see that letter. And they are only going to get bigger.... yikes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• I was a 36 D and I've gone up to a 38 G. I really don't want them to get any bigger, they're so heavy!
  • imageKismet21:
    I was a solid C before now I am a full D. I don't think it is over yet.

This. I have a feeling I'll be going double d before I hit 30 weeks. 

• 36 C/D before getting pg with DD, went up to 38D with her then back to my regular size after I stopped nursing at 6 months. Same thing is happening so far this time around.
  • Started as a small 34C, now I'm wearing 34D with a little room (not much).  I'm pretty sure they will grow again.  MM can measure you when you go to buy them.  BTW - my MM told me that the VS hadn't been measuring people right, so make sure you get someone that knows what they're doing.
  • Pre pregnancy I was 32G (DDDD); at 21w I am a 38H (DDDDD).  Remember to pay attention to band size, not just cup size!!  I was still able to fasten my 32 on the largest hook, but I was having major strap issues.  Going up the band sizes fixed all that (not to mention its more comfortable!)
  • I was a 34 B before getting pregnant.  Now I am at a 34D and the lady at VS told me that I would probably be a DD by the time my baby was born!

They are starting to get tight around my ribs b/c my ribs are expanding to make way for our little boy!

• I started out as a 32DD and now I am a 32G!  I actually bought a 32H on sale the other day because i'm sure I'll need it soon Indifferent
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"