1st Trimester
Options

If you have m/s

what are you eating for breakfast? I assume I need to force myself to eat but nothing sounds good at all.?

Re: If you have m/s

• Options

Don't force yourself. Just make sure you stay hydrated. Try something bland like toast or crackers. Or something sour.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I put frozen peaches and orange juice in a blender.  It is cold and refreshing and delish!  Then I munch on cheerios or some bland cereal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand your frustration. ?I would try to eat crackers and bread/toast, etc. ?Everything would come up. ?Those were the most gross things to come up too. ?Yogurt has a nice texture going both ways. ?Try to eat a little bit, but don't try to stuff yourself. ?Everything tasted horrible for me until yesterday. ?Hang in there.
    Due 10/7/18
    DS 1- 2010, DS 2- 2013
  • Options
    frozen waffles
  • Options
    well today i am symptom free other than sore boobs (which i am trying to not let worry me.) but normally i make sure to eat as soon as i get up in the morning (usually cereal). I eat A LOT of fruit which helps and i also make sure my stomach is never empty, oh and i make sure to stay hydrated.
    Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Options
    Goldfish, half bagel, sierra mist, preggie drops... not necessarily together or in that order...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Honey Teddy Grahams!
  • Options
    Cheerios and milk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I eat a few crackers first thing in the morning before heading in the shower... then I have 1 slice of toast before heading out.  It makes me feel better until I can have a real breakfast.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"