Phoenix Babies

soon to be mom, looking for young new moms

HI everyone!  I just moved to Scottsdale with my husband, and I'm due in September.  I'm looking for new mommies who are in the area...So... hi!

Re: soon to be mom, looking for young new moms

• Hi how are you? Welcome to AZ. I am new to Arizona also just moved here in March. I live in Maricopa were kinda far apart as far is area?s are concerned, but I wanted to say hi & Congratulations anyway, not a new mommy yet. My husband works in Scottsdale very nice area. Smile

• Welcome to Arizona!  My little guy is just about 8 months, he is a 5th generation native, despite his coloring. :)  PM me if you need anything or have any questions, I grew up in Scottsdale and still know most of the area.  Congrats on the pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Katie. Welcome to the area! And Congratulations on your pregnancy. My twin girls were born last September, and it's awesome being a new mommy!

I live in Chandler, and am also very familiar with the area! 

Let me know if you need anything. Help, advice, to chat. :)

~Stephanie 

• Good luck and congrats on TTC. I wish you everything wonderful!
  • Congrats on your beautiful son! I have twin daughters that were born last September. and they are just amazing!!
  • thanks everyone! does anyone know of any good groups/meetings in the area?  im looking for coffee and gossip.. well not so much the gossip... but just a fun thing for me to do!
  • I wish!  It seems like the Phoenix board is pretty dead to be honest.  We started swim lessons recently to meet some other little ones to play with!
  • That's a good idea though, swim lessons to meet new people...
  • Hi All! I just wanted to say Hi. I don't often post or even look at this board because it's pretty dead, but I'm due in October and live in North Phoenix. I'll be a SAHM, and have found meetup.com a great resource for looking for other area moms.
  • Hi! ?I'm a SAHM in Glendale. ?We've had some luck meeting people at the library. ?I haven't tried meetup.com...
  • Hi Katie! Congrats on your pregnancy:) I am also going to be a mommy for the first time in September and have been looking for some people to meet or places/groups to meet new moms.  I have been living in the valley for 4 years and am the first of all my friends out here to have a baby.  Plus, all of our family lives in Chicago and Cali, so I am really flying solo out here!  People really need to get the Phoenix board more active.  I would be more than willing to get a group together and get people more motivated to communicating! 
  • I dont know how to make a group... we could start a morning coffee group, like fridays or something... let me know
  • Hey! North Phx area here too, off the 17 and bell!

Welcome ladies! I'm down for joining some kind of meetupSmile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagekatieparrott:
    thanks everyone! does anyone know of any good groups/meetings in the area?  im looking for coffee and gossip.. well not so much the gossip... but just a fun thing for me to do!

Welcome! I live in the Desert Ridge area, which is in Phoenix but about 5 minutes from Scottsdale. I am going to a free moms group that anyone can attend at Scottsdale Healthcare Hospital (at Shea and the 101 freeway) and it is great! Each week is a different parenting topic and there are tons of moms and babies there. I also do Gymboree and "baby and me yoga" at Zenergy yoga. Let me know if you have any questions about any of these groups. : )

• I woudl love additional information on the baby and me yoga!  I am all about fitness and trying to incorporate that with baby!  But i am also looking for a more laid back "group".  I am not sure if thats what you are looking for also Katie.  I am think I need a break from the parenting classes and/or baby topics and would love to just set up an informal meeting place for moms.  Like the coffee shop or the park to relax and enjoy "friendships" once in awhile.  I will be a working mom, but would love to do something after work or sacrifice my Friday mornings and come to work late. 
  • what's the gymboree one? I didn't know you could really do anything like that with such a young baby but I am very interested!!! and how much is the yoga class if you don't mind me asking?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Baby and Me yoga is at Zenergy yoga (https://www.zenergyyoga.net/)  in scottsdale and is awesome! It is every Monday from 11:15-12:15. The Gymboree class is for babies 0-6 months and is also really fun!

Here is a link to the AZ Gymboree site that lists locations/ info and has a free class coupon:
    https://www.gymboreeclasses.com/b2c/customer/findLocation.jsp?zip=85050&x=0&y=0 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"