3rd Trimester

Whats everyone having?

For Breakfast that is!  I was so craving Pizza but didnt want to make any an didnt have anything like that here in the house sooo.... I ran to Publix an bought me "Four Cheese Pizza" Hotpockets.  They were 2 for 5 so i talked myself into buying 2 of them.. he he he.  I also picked up a bag of BBQ chips an im ashamed to say but also a Caramello bar.  Man i am just starving todayEmbarrassed
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whats everyone having?

• AlilivAliliv member
    Your breakfast sounds great!!! Unfortunately, I either having raison bran or peanut butter, toast and a bananda:(  boring!  Now I just want chips!
  • I made waffles!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Peach smoothie and a bagel from Panera. Smile
  • Toast with jelly and a...Dr. Pepper.  Scold me if you shall, but I have to have my daily fix or I don't function!!!

• I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich, because I was too lazy to cook anything.
  • I just ate 2 bagelfuls ( regular cream cheese ) and they were awesome!!! i think now Im going for one more or a stack of pancakes. Its crazy how much my appetite has picked up! this baby could be huge!
  • Right now I'm eating grapes, in a little while I'll have a bagel with cream cheese.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Im a total breakfast for breakfast person. I dont think I've ever had lunch or dinner for breakfast... ekkkk.

Special K with Berries and a hard boiled egg for extra protein. Yum.

• apple cinnamon oatmeal and strawberry milk....then a pack of PB crackers about an hour after that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I came into work and found that we had bagels, coffee and donuts!  I just finished a plain bagel with cream cheese and am having some coffee to perk me up!
  • I had oatmeal and a banana. One of my healthier breakfasts. I really need to start watching it, my weight gain is getting out of control. That said, I'm going out to lunch today so I'm sure I'll make up for it then!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I had me a bowl of smart start cereal.  I might also have some pineapple before I leave for work.
  • a co-worker just walked in with carmel rolls.....still warm from the oven. Big Smile
  • I had a huge bowl of honey bunches of oats.  I am ready for breakfast #2 but just had a cavity filled this a.m. and my mouth is totall numb - I'm afraid I'll chew my tongue off... 
  • I wanted an egg and cheese sandwich...But forgot we used the last of the bread with dinner last night...so I made a pizza :)
  • Medium Iced Caramel Latte from Dunkin Donuts (my 1 caffeine drink of the week) and 2 chocolate frosted donuts!!!!  YUM!!!

• I had a bowl of Special K and a banana.
  • 2 hard-boiled eggs and a package of blueberries. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"