3rd Trimester

Why is naming a baby so difficult!

We can't think of a name for our baby girl and we are getting close to our due date...

So far here are the choices, any advice is helpful :)  Otherwise, she's coming home named Baby Girl Slater.

Ainsley Marie

Charlotte

Elizabeth (Betsy)

Riley

That's what we keep coming back to...I had such a hard time naming my business, how am I going to name my first born?! 

Re: Why is naming a baby so difficult!

• MrsJYMrsJY member
    Have you considered waiting until she is born and seeing which of those names suite her?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I like Charlotte and Elizabeth...not a fan of the other two.  You also might post this on the baby name board. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Love love love the name Ainsley. It was actually on my list for a girl! Charlotte was too but Ainsley is my fav! I like names that dont sound too baby-ish. Good luck girl!
  • I have a really hard time with girls names.  DH either likes one and I hate it or I like one and DH hates it.  Right now I love Elise but DH is only ok with it.  We also want something more unpopular which makes it harder. 

• AlilivAliliv member
    I'm partial to Charlotte  - you can always just take the list you have to the hospital with you and name the baby after you see her:)
  • I mostly lurk around here but just wanted to say we chose Elizabeth so obviously I am partial to that:)  I like all of your choices- Charlotte was one of my top choices as well but DH vetoed it.  Girls names are really hard!
  • I really like Ainsley Marie and Charlotte!  Riley is a cute name but its my dogs name...so I just can't picture a little girl.  I like Elizabeth but I'm not a huge fan of Betsy... HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"