2nd Trimester

Lost my wedding band and my mind

I always heard that pregnant women were forgetful but never anticipated it would be this bad. I constantly find myself not remembering where I put something and before this I had a great memory. And then week of my anniversary, I lose my wedding band! I've looked everywhere and am so upset. I feel just awful. Is anyone else feeling like a total airhead these days? Is this going to last another 18 weeks? Ugh

Re: Lost my wedding band and my mind

• yeah I def feel the same way..I asked one of my friends the same question 3 times in our last convo!
  • sad...i hope you find your ring - - - and your memory!!

• Loading the player...
  • Is it in a little side pocket in your purse or wallet? I'm always dropping mine in there when my fingers swell a bit. That's where mine have been for about a month now actually.
    Gabriel :: Born on his due date - 9/19/09 :: 9lb 8oz, 21"Birth Storysig4 copyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am constantly misplacing things, but that's been happening for a long time before pregnancy.  For my engagement and wedding rings, they come off the second I walk in the house, and they go in one place only.
  • i feel you..i just happend to have our baby fund money, 450. in my wallet and left it at the resturant 2 weeks ago. im still killing myself over it. Good luck dust your way to find your rings!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was on the highway yesterday and forgot where I was going.  How bad is that!

• so sorry you lost your ring.... but I know exactly how you feel!

I havent seen my car keys in 2 weeks! Dh had to go out and get his copied for me.

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I have no idea how but I forgot to put my contacts in this morning!  I was sobbing hysterically about it by the time I got to work because I can't see anything upclose to treat patients or do paperwork without them and I had a crazy day scheduled today.  DH luckily works at the hospital with me and was able to go home and get them.  haha. Funny now, was not funny this morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i totally understand what your talking about. if its not losing things it constantly dropping them, and i dont wanna get started on the whole off balance stuff...lol..i am the murphy's law .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"